FIVE

That Morning...

Bey Pov

I guess I do realize how much of an ass I was being. I just don't know how to feel about this situation...

I've only been in one relationship my whole life and it ended so rocky that I guess I don't have trust for anybody else.

I do enjoy Megan's company and I always get this special feeling when she's around me.

I've been having this sex glow ever since me and her started messing around. I just don't wanna get played.

I also did peep this bracelet she put on my wrist. It had an "M" on it and it looked really expensive.

I couldn't even be near something like this. I do own a hair business and I've been working on making a hair care line because I really do have a passion for hair.

My father actually pays the rent for my house because he thinks he's the richest man in the world and wants to spoil his children.

I tried to tell him to let me provide for myself but he refused so I let him do whatever.

"Mhm...set the meeting to next week. I'm gonna be out for the rest of this week." I overheard Megan say on the phone. She woke up before me so she's been downstairs.

I've been upstairs...I don't know how to approach her since all we really do is have sex.

I was hungry though.

I went against my nerves and walked downstairs. I could see the back of Megan's head since she was sitting on the couch.

I tip-toed into the kitchen, scared of catching her attention. I opened up my pantry since I can't cook. I would have to make a snack for now.

"Whatchu doin'?" I heard from behind me making me jump out of fear. I turned around quickly seeing Megan standing at the door of the pantry.

"I was um- getting something to eat." I said lowly. Megan just makes me feel so small.

She didn't say anything, she just walked inside the pantry, grabbing my hand and leading me out the pantry.

She brung me to the living room where there was a few containers on the table. "I bought you something to eat...I wasn't sure what you liked so I bought everything." She said and for the first time she sounded nervous.

I smiled and thought this was so cute. "I love it Megan, thank you." I said genuinely.

I leaned up to kiss her cheek to further show my thanks because I can't cook and I don't want her to know that.

"Well, go eat baby." She said, kissing my forehead. I smiled and went to grab a plate of food. I could feel Megan watching me from behind so I decided to make her a plate too.

I put a little bit of everything on mine and some of the basic things on hers. I turned around to find her staring at my body and biting her lip.

I blushed and held her plate out to her to gain her attention. "I made you a plate.." I said nervously. I hope I picked the right options.

"Mm, thank you mama." She said still eyeing me. I smiled nervously and sat down on the couch. She sat down next to me, manspreading her legs, looking so masculine but so feminine at the same time.

I was nervous as she sat next to me. "So...I kinda wanna get to know you. Besides us having sex and all I wanna know is who Beyoncé is." She asked, turning her head to look at me.

She wants to get to know me?

"Well um- my full name is Beyonce Giselle Knowles. I was born and raised in Houston, Texas. I live a pretty normal life and don't really do much. I plan to have a haircare line because I've always had a love for hair and it's been my dream since I was a little girl. Other than that I guess I'm kinda boring..." I finished off with a slight laugh. I really don't do much. I'm just a woman living her life I guess.