Once,Twice All The Same

I woke up, sweating, breathing hard. I had just had another nightmeare. I was running. Away from someone. I didn't know who from. Just, someone. He was dressed in black and wearing a tall top hat. I kept running but he just  got closer and closer. soon, he got so close that  plunged at me and knocked me to the ground. My heart was ponding . My head ached and i was bleeding all over. He then drew back  his sword and  was about to thrust it into heart when i started loseing consciousness he whisperd, "you'll be back........" and i woke up. Untouched and feeling fine. I stumbled out of bed to rince my face in the bathroom when i stubed my toe. "ouch!" i cried. and walked clumsily walked into the bathroom. I thew water on my face and sat down on the ground, trying not to think about the dream. "What did he mean when he said 'you'll be back'?

In the morning i woke up to the sound of, no, not my alrm clock, no, not my dog, but my sister. she is 7 years old and REALLY anoying. She jumped on my bed (and me) and started yelling "wake up! wake up you sleepy head!" " arrhhhhggggg! stop!" i grumbled. I pulled the pillow over my head and tried to ignore my sister. Then my mom called and told me to get up so, of corse,i did. I brushed my teeth and went downstairs for breakfast. i had eggs and a bagel. All the sudden i heard my bus honking. " what?! why is the early? it's only 8:45!......... is it really that time? oh i got to go!"  i grabbed my lunch and slipped on my shoes and ran out the door. i got to the bus as soon as it was about to leave and slid into my seat, withOUTmy backpack.