!!PLEASE READ!!

Welcome to my multi-fandom x reader book! 

the purpose of this book being made is mainly for fun and hobby, along with comfort and other stuff!

please give time to read this chapter and the second chapter for important information!

GUIDELINES

🍵 Please do not interact with the book if some of the fandoms make you uncomfortable! Do not send hate and just block me if you don't like what I write, not everyone will like it.

🍵 some fandoms on the list will STRICTLY have characters with platonic headcanons (specifically characters like Rush from doors)

🍵 I am not the type of person who just SPEEDS their way into writing, when I write I put the effort into it and it may take a while for the post to come out! So don't worry if your request is taking long, I see it!

🍵 some of the characters will be tagged having "(insert character) & reader" or "(insert character) and reader" for platonic/familial related writings

--

WHAT I WILL WRITE:

🍵 Light Smut (warning is given)

🍵 Romantic, Platonic, Familial (queer platonic included)

🍵 light angst to huge comfort, THERAPY SESSION!!

🍵 wholesome scenarios!  

🍵 ALWAYS a gender-neutral default reader (unless requested otherwise)

🍵 mild descriptions of blood and gore

WHAT I WILL NOT WRITE:

 🍵 anything obviously bad

🍵 heavy smut (<-- blud is bad at it)

🍵 heavy angst (<-- blud is bad at it again) 

🍵 mental disorders I am not properly educated on  

that is all of the guidelines and information of what I will write! 

please remember to sleep well, hydrate yourself, stretch your body once in awhile! 

eat well, even if little. better than nothing! 

You're doing great, You're okay.

stay safe and take care!

EDIT: all dividers do not belong to me! I downloaded them from tumblr a bit ago so I have forgotten where I've gotten them, I tried to look and remember but to no avail! if you know where they came from please comment about it!

(363 words)