Intro

Hey! Here is the intro, tw, and kinks in this story. If you want to see what else I'm up to, check out my patreon, Patreon link below!

patreon.com/JuniperRomance

Trigger Warnings: this is a corruption arc story. It's got twisted vibes to it. There won't be non-con, but there will likely be some consensual non-con (meaning they would be play-acting non-con, and it would be clear that it was consensual but it would be kinky). Azmael is a Devil, and he uses some mind games to get under Rane's skin. He certainly isn't a standard romance hero, because again, this is a corruption arc. He wants Rane to grow into who he is meant to be - a demon. It has yandere vibes but doesn't get too gory in that sense.

There are deaths of victims of the cult, fantasy violence (not between our couple unless its sexy and consensual), and lots of moral dilemmas. Rane is insanely anxious, and his inner dialogue reflects that. This is a completely different vibe than I normally write, but it started as a writing exercise and grew into a story that I felt had to be told. There will be a happy ever after, for everyone involved, even if its not a traditional happily ever after.

Kinks: its going to be pretty twisted guys, but hopefully in a really good way. Some consensual non-con, sexually role-playing fucked up power dynamics, "forced" orgasms that are consented to, fantasies about humiliating circumstances, a little breath play and choking, dirty talk, I'll add more as they are written if needed