The Light vs the Shadow

Emmet Brickowski, the Special and hero of the universe, watched as his brother and best friend - Rex Dangervest and Marie Stardust - left for their greatest journey with pure sadness in their hearts, knowing what they were about to do could have them either save or lose their own son forever.

Prince RJ Dangervest was always so kind, selfless, and heroic. Now reduced to a mindwashed puppet of evil, he had fallen so far, but Rex and Marie had to hold out, hope their loving child was still in there somewhere.

But now, the chances seemed only one side could walk out of the confrontation to come...

Once the couple had left, Emmet now sat alone with his thoughts, now thinking only of the soon Emperor of the universe; Tzanakakis, as he called himself, who had been hiding under the forces of good for countless years now, the most evil and cruel of all villains, the Dark Lord himself, has been revealed.

In just one night, his plans of decades in the making had overthrown almost any and all semblance of good and light in the universe. Truly, the night had fallen over all of existence.

However, there was one last chance at hope to save the lego universe and countless trillions of inhabitants that lived in it from the ultimate terrible fate. Tzanakakis had not yet called on the people his crowning as Emperor, nor has he tried fooling the people with his deception to believe him.

Now, he was most likely alone without RJ or any security to protect him from danger, in the former palace of Syspocalypstar, still hoping to address to the many other royals across the universe of his intentions. Still weak from his duel with Caylus Clark, Emmet knew now was the time to bring the Dark Lord to justice.

The Special paused for one last moment to mourn his fallen sorcerer friend. Although enemies at first, Emmet accepted Caylus with open arms as a companion all those years ago after freeing himself from corruption, and had become a great man and hero.

Having been slain but fought against Tzanakakis, Emmet would ensure Caylus' death and legacy as a hero would remain for many years to come. Now, it was time for the Special to face evil itself, to see how powerful he really is.

"It's time..." Emmet sadly remarked, standing up and preparing to say goodbye to King Orion Night of Noctis, one of the few royals to stand beside the heroes to stop the coming evil.

----------

After taking the secret entrance built by Queen Watevra if things ever went badly or during an attack, Emmet Brickowski entered directly into the galactic hallway onto the former Queens' throne room.

Oh, how sad the Special was. So many of his dear friends gone forever, killed by armies of dark soldiers loyal to the Emperor. Watevra, Batman, Benny, Metalbeard, Sweet, the Master-builders, the superheroes, and so many more...

"I'm sorry, everyone," Emmet mumbled to himself. "I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you all. I promise I'll make this right."

The beloved young hero moved closer towards his enemy, but knew he had to follow through with this as a true hero should. Emmet would arrest or knock out Tzanakakis and take him to jail. He could not kill him.

It was against Emmet's nature to kill, he always believed in finding the good in anyone, even the worst of villains. He had never thought to take the life of another, no matter who they are, and Emmet would keep that belief to the very end. He would not kill.

He will never kill, but he will bring an end to Tzanakakis and his rule, once and for all...

Night had fallen over Syspocalypstar, and after the attack earlier by the dark soldiers against what heroes were there, the palace was basically cleared from almost anyone, except for a few security robots and old Micromanger machines the Emperor had rebuilt.