𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 |𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷. 𝟾|

•𝚂𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝚇 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝙱𝚘𝚢𝚜•

Today was the recording day for the girls' new music video, 'Lovesick Girls'. Yun-Hee, Chaeyoung, and Iseul were all there to help out with what the girls need, and to have small cameos in the video as well. The boys were also going to be in the music video as the girls' love interests. Kane was going to he Hari's love interest, Ryan is playing Areum's love interest, Regie's with Sun-Hee obviously, and Oliver was going to be with Nari because of some last minute changes.

The 3 remaining boys were going to be part of the music video as well, but not as much as the other 4. Sebastian was a little upset that he wasn't going to be as close with Nari as his brother will be, but he wanted to be there to support the girl.

"Hey, you ready to be part of a SNOW music video?" Nari said, coming up from behing Sebastian. The two smiled at each other.
They haven't really talked about their... moment at the fireplace from the other night. They brushed it off thinking it didn't really mean much to them. In reality, it ment a lot more to both of them then they showed.

"Yeah, this is gonna be a great music video, no doubt." Sebastian poked her nose in a jokingly matter as the two laughed at his action. Nari then left to join the rest of her group. Sebastian's smile soon dropped slightly when he saw Oliver run up to the girl and engulf her into a bear-hug. He brushed his thoughts asside and focused on the more inportant thing right now.

__________________

Nari was the only member left behind to finish her parts in music video filming. The other girls were done with day one already and left back home to get some rest for the day before continuing to film some minor parts tomorrow.

Along with Nari staying back, Oliver also decided to stay back in case she needed any help.

Soon enough, Nari finished the last shot of the day and was finally ready to head back home. She smiled widely and ran to where Oliver was standing. She jumped into his arms almost making him fall over. He chuckled at the girl in his arms and let her down on the ground. The two stayed like that for about a minute before pulling away from each other.

"You did amazing today. That was the best I've ever seen from a feature actor in our music videos." Nari said, smiling ear-to-ear and cupping Oliver's face with her right hand.

"Me? You were the best out there." He said, placing a strand of her hair behind her ear. They stared into each other's eyes in adoration for a second before Oiver brought his right hand up and placed it on Nari's cheek and pulling her into a soft kiss.

Nari brought her other hand up behind Oliver's head, fiddling with the hairs behind his head. The two pulled away after a minute ad laying their heads against each other. Nari giggled, soon making Oliver giggle along with her. She grabbed his hand and lead them to the car so they can head back home for the night.