Chapter 1

'here I am' I think to myself as I walk towards U.A High. I walk past a boy with Green hair and freckles. 'something is wrong with that boy... I feel it' I think as I look back at him and see him fall. I turn back around trying not to laugh.

~When you get in and take the paper test~

I sit there beside Iida listening to president mic talk about what we're about to do. As I start to zone out when I see Iida suddenly stand up and start talking and point at the green hair boy.

As he sits down I lean over to him. "What was that about?" I whisper to him as I look at him suspiciously. "If you were listening to me then you would have known. Now leave me alone yn" he whispers back as I sigh and put my head on my hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~When you get changed and go to where they went~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'God I forget how Mic can be sometimes' I think as I look at him after he gets done and we start I run straight at the 3 one and jump over it touching it on its head. It falls down... Broken. ' take that bitch' I smirk and continue with this until I see a boy who reminds me of an angry Pomeranian (I just was using italics on accident so ignore that. But sorry if it's misspelled)

I shrug it off and continue. "98 points" I say out loud as I stretch. I hear mic say it's over and walk over to the exit and leave.

~~~~~~~~~When you get home~~~~~~~~~

"I'm home!" I call out to my adoptive dad. "Welcome home" I hear dad say as I take off my shoes. I see Aizawa come around the corner of the kitchen with mic right behind him. "Hey kiddo!" Mic says as he comes over to me and wraps his arms around my shoulder.

"I saw how you did. 98 points isn't too bad." Aizawa says as he comes over to me and puts his hand on my head. "Hopefully you get in." Mic says as I smile and tilt my head. "I hope so. I've worked so hard to get where I am today!" I say as I feel a cat rub against my legs.

I hope this is good. It's 10:16 pm and I pulled an all nighter so I'm very tired. 409 words!