Chapter two: Unforgivable actions.

GingerBrave walked around the forest, it was a rather peaceful one so far, it would've felt nice to be away from everyone and finally not have to worry about others.

But that's not what happened at all. No matter where he looked he couldn't stop thinking about what happened that day.

He couldn't get the funeral out of his head but he couldn't feel sorrow no matter how much he tried. But how come he felt that way for dark enchantress?

When he saw her fade away, he felt something. It hurt him badly. Is that why she grinned at him when she ultimately met her demise? Did she somehow know that he was going to feel bad?

Being the cause of his greatest enemy- no... The cause of his mother's death. She wasn't mad. Not one bit. It disturbed him but also, hurt him a lot. He felt really horrible after that.
------------------------------------------------
"May I ask why you're still here?!"
The dark mage grumbled.

"Well since the false holder is dead you were just kinda the next best thing besides, Now I get to be with my son! Isn't that great?" The jester replied.

"So.. Why are we in this forest again?" The jesters eyebrow lifted

"Well, that's because GingerBrave is also in this forest, if I wanna stop this legacy from happening....then I'll have to capture him and hopefully lock his soul jam up. Luckily thanks to its small amount of corruption it'll make him a little weaker and that would make everything a lot easier for me." Azure slowly took out a needle

"What's with the syringe?" Shadow milk asked.

"I'm going to magically suck the corruption away and save the day! I'm going to knock him out of course." Azure replied.

"But how? That thing doesn't have a single drop of liquid!" Shadow milk pointed at the empty syringe.

"Not yet." Azure said as he filled the syringe with a liquid, walking towards GingerBrave who was at a flower bed staring at the flowers.

GingerBrave noticed the cookie walking towards him and decided to engage in a conversation with him.

"Oh! Hey there wizard cookie! How are you?" GingerBrave turned his head and walked up to wizard cookie.

"I'm doing well, thank you." The cookie replied.

"What are you doing in this forest? Especially this late!" GingerBrave got concerned after their small greeting rather quickly.

"I could ask the same for you.. You know it's really dangerous out in these parts right? Especially with your new soul jam." Azure walked up to him, getting really close and personal.

GingerBrave blushed and backed away a little.

"I.. didn't know that.. C-could you back away a little?" GingerBrave didn't like that stutter, but he was way too close to him.

"My apologies." He didn't move.

Instead he came closer before taking him by the hands and raising his first arm and placing his other right behind his back.

"Wi- wizard cookie! What are you?!" GingerBrave was quickly in shock with the way "wizard" cookie acted.

"GingerBrave, That is not my name. That cookie is no more." Azure whispered.

"Let me go! What has gotten into you?!" GingerBrave tried to get azure to let go but he didn't budge.

"I won't be doing that." He said as he bought a syringe to GingerBrave's neck.

GingerBrave felt something sting his neck. He very quickly found out what it was however.

"I know you would consider this 'betrayal' but I'm doing this to protect you. I just want to help, don't worry though.. this shouldn't take very long." Dismissing the syringe and tossing it onto the ground.

"H... how can you do this!? Wh-why" GingerBrave's vision began to blur.

"Go to hell." He barely muttered before hearing Azure speak.

"Sigh, I would tell you but I'm afraid you wouldn't understand. You have a right to be mad at me but that won't stop me."

Those were the last words GingerBrave heard before he slipped into unconsciousness.

"Did you really have to do all of that? Wouldn't it be easier to knock him out with some magic or something?" Shadow milk asked.

"I could but that would attract attention, also these spells take a little long and GingerBrave is a quick reactor. Also he's a loud screamer. (Unfortunately) If I tried a quicker route it's bound to get me caught." Azure explained.

"Plus, that doesn't matter anymore. We should head back to the tower." Azure said as he princess carried the unconscious cookie to his tower.

When they got back azure took the soul jam, locked it up in a safe and hid it somewhere where GingerBrave couldn't find it.

Afterwards he decided it would be best to just lock him in a room where he couldn't escape and focus on everything else at a later time, more preferably when he wakes up, he decided to have shadow milk guard the room just in case he tried anything, azure knew the kind of cookie GingerBrave was after all.
------------------------------------------------
GingerBrave woke up from whatever the hell that was, he looked around somewhat hoping what happened prior was a nightmare.

Unfortunately, it was not. It was real. What happened had actually happened and honestly, that should've been easily avoided.

If only he saw the signs, maybe he wouldn't be in this situation.

(unaware of the fact that even if he did he would've ended up in the exact same situation he is in currently)

But he noticed that he wasn't tied up at all, that's weird. It would've been a smarter move to do that.

GingerBrave looked around the place, and instantly found out why he wasn't tied up, There was only one window but it had bars on it and he managed to look between the gaps.

He was in the middle of nowhere, so even if he tried getting asking for help nobody would hear him.

The alternative was the door, but it wasn't going to be easy. Judging by this cookie.

He decided to look through the cracks of the door to come up with an escape route but as expected he noticed a pair of familiar legs.

Upon closer inspection GingerBrave noticed they were Shadow milk's legs, somehow this cookie was working with him.

Eventually he heard footsteps leaving from the front of the door. Leaving GingerBrave with his thoughts on what to do.