𝐂ɦ𝖾α𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌

"Morning honey!" Steve softly whispered, sliding his arms around Mina's waist, "Morning, mind waking up Ben, his pancakes are getting cold." Steve placed a soft peck on her cheek

"After, I want to spend some time with you this morning." Steve rested his head on her back hearing her small breaths, heat radiating from each other. They both stood there for a minute enjoying this small moment they had together. His eyes slid open, noticing she was dressed rather nicely.

"Are you going somewhere?" Steve questioned.

"Just a work meeting." Mina held her breath clearly lying, Steve turned her around searching for that loving look she once held in her gaze. Steve lighty sighed, his heart panging. He missed the way he and his lover once were, he wonders where it went so wrong.

"Love you" He forced a smile placing a small kiss on her forehead, he tried to respark anything she once had for the hundredth time again, just to have a bland reaction. Mina put a fork in his mouth.

"Is it good?" Steve's eyes went wide going for another bite. She may have not loved him but her cooking was sure great.

"Your gonna eat them all, now go wake up Ben.'' Mina lightly chuckled, pushing him away.

"Just one more bite." Steve laughed while pushing back, it was these small moments Steve enjoyed alot, where it felt like it was real.

"Alright, I have to go now." Mina left a small peck on Steves cheek before rushing out the door

"Why does she leave so early?" Ben yawned rubbing his eyes,

"That's just how work is." Steve sighed.

"Go eat your pancakes kid.", "They are cold." Ben pouted,

"You should have eaten them earlier, silly." Steve smiled,

"I'm gonna drop you off early for kindergarten today, okay?"

"Yay! Daddy time!" Ben cheered and got ready for school. Poor Ben was clueless as to what was happening.

~

Terry slid his chair over "Are you okay Steve?"

"Just a little tired that's it" Steve slightly smiled, focusing back on his work. Terry put his hand on Steve's shoulder.

"Hey Steve, you can talk to me.'' Terry warmly smiled, Daniel popped out of nowhere.

"Me too!" he said. Steve loved work, it was his one safe space with his best friends. He was lucky to have them, though they barely hangout out of work, they still enjoyed time together excpally him and Daniel. He smiled warmly.

"it's Mina. She left the house pretty early saying she was off to a meeting, but today she had on this nice dress and nice smelling perfume. I know she's not going to a work meeting. The thing is I know she's been cheating on me, and she has been for awhile." Steve sighed, "Why doesn't she love me anymore?' that thought made Steve's stomach ache

"I think you should talk to her about your feelings and your concerns on how you think she is cheating, while talking about it watch her reaction or body language." Terry warmly smiled.

"I'd say bust her butt and dump her already." Daniel bitterly remarked. Then mumbling a kidding when Terry shot him a look.

"What would I do without you guys?" Steve gave a small chuckle.

"I think you would be miserable without me." Daniel joked, Terry rolled his eyes.

~

"See you tomorrow!" Terry yelled while getting in his car.