Spice Board Registration 2024: Fees, Documents & Benefits

Do you know what Spice Board Registration is and why it is important? There are also certain benefits that you can avail of Spice Board registration certificate. CRSPL business consultants will assist you in knowing more about the spice board and completing the process, documentation, fees, and more. Let's explore now.

The Spice Board was established in 1987 by incorporating the erstwhile Cardamom Board (1968) and the Spice Export Promotion Council (1960). Spice Board is recognized as the Indian government regulatory and export promotion agency for Indian spices.

Basically, Spice board is an organization, under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. Its motive is to promote, grow and market the Indian spices industry. As we understand it is not a small industry. This organization performs the role of bridge between exporters of spice and importers abroad. The headquarters of the board is located in Kochi.

It also has multiple testing laboratories for testing the quality check of spices for export from India, in Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Tuticorin, Kandla, and Guntur. Spices Board also offers education on the rich spices of India, and how it has grown so far with the motive of educating people about the country's species heritage.

https://crspl.in/blog/spice-board-registration-2024-fees-documents-benefits