𝙒𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙮𝙩𝙗-𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙚

𝐆𝐢𝐩 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

"It was never that serious" y/n semi yelled as objects in reach of her lover were constantly being thrown in her direction.

"It is that serious y/n u fucked that bitch, on my soul I'ma fuck u and that bitch up" bree
Argued as she stopped her self from throwing y/n's PlayStation 5 she bought her for their 2 year anniversary.

"I didn't fuck ha word 2 my mother she's a weirdo u just believe everything bitches say "y/n said mugging her girlfriend sitting on their shared bed

"So u would fuck ha if she wasn't a weirdo??
Bree scrunched her face up walking towards y/n.

"Man u got it I'ma dip" y/n said as she mentally face palmed herself getting out of her comfortable sitting position on the king sized bed walking towards the bedroom door.

"YOUR NOT GOING NOWHERE U ALWAYS TALK ABOUT COMMUNICATION BUT ALWAYS FUCKING RUNNING AWAY WHEN IM TRYNA TALK!" bre yelled grabbing y/n wrist pulling her away from the exit.

"BECAUSE U ALWAYS FUCKING YELLING AND THROWING SHIT THAT'S NOT FUCKING COMMUNICATION IM FUCKING DONE WITH YO BITCH ASS WORD2!" y/n yelled instantly regretting it after seeing her girlfriend of 2 years run to the restroom soon hearing the door lock.

"LEAVE THEN BITCH!" Bree yelled from the short distance as her voice cracked, instantly making y/n feel worse, the weight on her shoulder was unbearable as she
Just stood there never meaning to hurt the love of her life.

She never cheated or did anything too hurt Bree she just didn't understand why bree still doesn't trust her after 2 years of commitment.

Walking to the restroom door knocking cautiously as she heard sniffling on the other side "mama let me in I'm sorry"
Y/n said as she shook the door knob.

"No go be with that bitch" Bree said in a low voice almost passing as a whisper.

"Ma u the only girl I want" y/n said as the door slightly opened as she walked in indulging Bree into a tight hug.

"You promise fr cause on my soul I'ma fuck u up" Bree said pointing at y/n only for y/n pull her into a kiss.

"Ofc ma we forever fuck u talking bout"y/n said with a slight smirk leaving her lips.

"Let me make it up to you mama"y/n said playing with bree's spaghetti strap top.

"How u gon make it up to me daddy" Bree said as she started to slightly pull on y/n's
Lining of her sweats

"Let me show u" y/n said looking down at Bree licking her lips.

Smut warningggg

Y/n picked bree by her legs walking out of the bathroom connected to their room
Slamming Bree on the bed attacking her in slow nasty kisses from her lips to her neck melting into it as she caresses her thighs.

"U want it mama" y/n asked disconnecting the kiss looking into her eyes for consent.

"Shut up and give me that dick baby" Bree moaned out, making y/n smile against her lips kissing her again, as they both started to pull their clothes off one by one in between it before they were Both completely naked
With Bree dripping onto her lovers tip
As it sat up Nine inch straight and tall under bree's entrance.

"Mhh fuck" Bree moaned as y/n slid in perfectly as it was made for her

"U gon stop believing bitches lies?" y/n asked kissing down on bree's neck.

"Huh" bree's asked not understanding before moaning out.

"U gon stop listening to bitches lies huh?"y/n asked slapping bree's thigh biting down on her lip while looking down at Bree dead in her eyes, immediately finding her g spot and thrusting directly into it "fuck YESS" Bree gasped making y/n smirk.

"Right there- fuckk-"bre moaned throwing her head back covering her face into the covers as y/n's thrust got harder.

"Stop doing that let me see your pretty face ma" y/n grunted moving the cover out of bree's face

"Fuckk I love u nut in me daddy" bree blurted out hiding it with a moan.

"I love u too mama fuck" y/n moan out grabbing her jaw making her look into her eyes as y/n started deep stroking swiftly changing there position to where Bree was riding her dick in a cowgirl stance.

"Ride my shit baby" y/n grunted as Bree started riding harder.

"Who's dick is this mama" y/n moaned out putting her hands on Bree waist.

"It's mine fuckkkk" Bree moaned out continuing to ride y/n as she started to grip her hair.

"I'm cuminggg ahh shitt" Bree yelled out making sure the neighbors heard.

"Just like that baby I'm almost there cum on daddy dick ma" y/n grunted out as Bree one last violent ride before they both came in sync making Bree fall over on top of y/n as they were tryna catch their breath.

"I love u mama"

"I love u too baby"

What do y'all think I should do to improve my writing any feedback is good feedback I'm really trying to improve as a writer
Because I think my shit need some improvement