Chapter 38

Target 500+ vote and 500+comments

~~~~~~

" FUCKING BLOODY SHITS, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!... CAN'T YOU ALL FUCKERS EVEN DO A ONE THING PERFECTLY!!..." Whole meeting room shook with the animalistic dangerous growl of jungkook who is now glaring at his each employees with dark red eyes and harshly threw the files Infront of them making them jump in fear.

Every person present in meeting room submitted to Jeon's and their head hung low not daring to meet with eyes of true bloods who are unknowingly releasing their dark pheromones making everyone whimper and shake in fear.

" NOW CAT GOT YOUR FUCKING TONGUE HAA!!... SPEAK WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!... ARE YOU ALL HERE FOR ENJOYING INSTEAD OF WORKING!!... THIS MUCH FUCKING POOR PROGRESS HAA!!... DO I GIVE ALL OF YOU SALARY JUST TO GO HOME AND TO FUCK YOUR FUCKING MATE!!... THIS IS MY FUCKING COMPANY SO FUCKING BEHAVE LIKE A EMPLOYEE NOT A TOURIST THAT YOU ALL ARE HERE FOR A FUCKING TRIP INSTEAD OF WORKING, DAMNIT!!..."

Jungkook screamed at the top of his lungs mechanically and hardly bang his both hands on front table making everyone jumps in their places with utter horror. He breath heavily in unbelievable fury and rage and glared at every employee with his darken eyes making them tremble in their places because he is not looking less then a destructive dangerous beast.

Their hearts are literally in their throat and even fear to breath in the presence of Jeon's that they might snapped anytime and will kill them brutally

" AND YOU FREAKING MISS YUNA!!" the said girl jumped in her place and with wide fearful eyes stare down at her trembling legs because she don't want to die just by making eye contact with these beasts Jeon's. The girl know that she is fucked up now by hearing the dark tone of jungkook who is piercing his red eyes in her soul making her shook in horror.

" I FUCKING SUGGEST YOU TO DO YOU WORK LIKE A GOOD EMPLOYEE OF MY COMPANY INSTEAD OF FUCKING AROUND HERE!!... SPREAD YOUR BITCHY LEGS ANYWHERE ELSE BUT NOT IN MY DAMN COMPANY!!... THIS IS NOT YOUR A PERSONAL FUCKING CENTRE!!..." Jungkook growl darkly at her, his voice maniac and intense. Tears of shame gathered in her eyes and she shamefully look down when her boss exposed her like this.

Yes she do everything in company except of her work. Everyone is gulping in fear and their hearts are beating abnormally against their chests. God have some mercy on them because they all know, Jeon's didn't even know the meaning of mercy. They are just cruel, merciless and psycho beasts.

" NOW ALL OF YOU GET OUT RIGHT NOW AND COMPLETE ALL WORK!!.... I WANT EVERYTHING PERFECT OR ELSE YOU WILL SEE THE REAL ME!!...GET LOST!!..." Jungkook yelled psychotically and his immense dark feral tone gives goosebumps in every person body. They quickly bowed to Jeon's and didn't even waste a second to vanish from there.

Yuna was also about to run away but stopped on her heels when suddenly jungkook calmly called her from behind.

" Miss yuna not you. You just come here". Jungkook used his normal tone but his eyes are saying something else which are blazing in hidden madness for someone.