5-Questions.

(ARIA'S POV)

After much shouting and me saying no. We are in the car, in silence may I add.

The tension is thick, like you could cut it with a knife.

"So, where are we going" I ask trying to start a conversation.

He stares at the road "My home, of course"

"Okay, want to tell me about yourself?" I mean I want to know, I'm pretty sure the whole world wants to know stuff about The Asher King.

"I guess time will tell, I don't trust easily" well I guess we have something in common.

======================================================

We pull up to these huge gates in the forest, driving quickly through the trees, showcasing the most beautiful house. wait not house mansion, its huge, I cant help but gawk in awe.

"Wow." but I mean what can I expect he's a goddamn millionaire aria.

He grabs my waist pulling me inside, marble flooring and perfectly white walls, its spotless. 

"Princess, come with me I'll show you too your room." I quickly follow him

We pace up huge stairs I took one side, he took the other, I look at him once we meet in middle.

He smirks, grabbing my hand, guiding me to huge double doors, we walk in first thing I notice is black satin sheets, neatly spread across a king size bed.

Wait king sized.. "Asher is this your bedroom?" I question him.

"Well of course what's mine is now yours princess." he chuckles. "And ill let you know that bed right there is where I will fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for weeks."

I don't know about you, but I'm wet.

I blush "why not right now?" I smirk

"Because I have work to do" he gets ready to leave " And also my family is coming to meet you tonight so look presentable, I'll have Natalia come help you prepare. any colours you like?"

"Red"

"Perfect I'll see you soon beautiful."

And with that I'm left alone with my own thoughts.

once again.

(that's the house if you want to picture)

CHAPTER 5 DONEEEE

short chapter today sorryyyy

YAYYYY

also you'll meet some important characters next chapter...

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT

TikTok- pearlshiftz.