Chapter 6

8PM
He's here and I can clearly tell that he smoked some strong joints.

''Hey bitch'' he says
''Hi, take a sit'' for some reason I don't feel nervous about this.
''Nope, let me see what you're wearing''

I stand up and show him

''Now this is romantic, come sit on my lap''
''Wait,I'm sorry about what happened''

I watch him drink the wine in large gulps as I sit on his lap with my legs at either side of his hips as I begin dry humping him.

''Hmm, this is fine wine, if you want me to forgive you, then.......please me''
''Fine ''

I start kissing his jaw line and take off his shirt, I remember when I fell head over heels for this Man. He was loving, romantic, caring And everything a girl can dream of but I guess people change and things change, maybe he just got tired of me and didn't know how to break up with me but anyways, we can't see the future but we have to accept it as it is.
I continue my movements and unbuckle his belt.

''On the bed, now'' I command him.

The pills won't work until his hormones start responding to my actions. I stand up and stand on his right side while he gets up and lays down on the bed while I talk slow steps like a lion ready to devour its prey. I climb on top of him and place sloppy kisses on his chest. I feel his length getting hard and I tag at his boxers and start stroking him and I hear him let out a low groan.

''Stand up'' I command him again. He does and I kneel down to keep stroking him and if he's Lucky I might have to take him in my mouth. I dart my tongue out and place gentle patterns on his tip and I see his eyes shut but before I take him in my mouth fully, he falls down on the bed and his done. Bingo.
I dress him up before calling my friends.
While I wait for them to get here, I bring out some ropes and handcuffs and put some clothes on. They're finally here. We carry him towards to basement and seat him on a steel chair, tie him up and locking the basement.

I got his phone, car keys and everything he had on him. I break and toss his phone in the fire after going through it and we head to his house.

''How long will the effect last?'' Jessica asks
''Six hours'' I say

We arrive at his house and start searching, Leo found fifteen tapes in his closet and we end up watching each tape until we found my tape.

''Yes it's this one!'' I say out loud
''Let's watch the last two in case he had a duplicate '' Leo suggests

We search again and find non. We burn the tape and arrange everything in order. We delete the footage as well and head back home, I finally feel at peace.

We arrive back home and go straight to the basement. We untie him and carry him to my room, we undress him and place him in my bed under the covers. I clear the wine and glass cups. I feel really exhausted but at peace.

I take three sealed condoms and dry the lubricant before stretching them a little bit and spilling a little bit of milk in them before tossing them on the floor. I lay down next to him completely naked and giving myself a little credit.

*             *               *                *               *
6am

Lance woke up around 4am and rushed to go to his place saying he had something to take care of.

''How did I fall asleep'' he asked waking me up from my own sleep.
''You got really tired after fucking my brains out''
''How come I don't remember fucking you''
''Maybe it's because you were high out of  your mind''
''Whatever, I've gotta leave now.''
''At this hour?''
''Yeah.......I've got something important to take care of''
''Okay''

That's how he vanished. I went back to bed after he left and I woke up a few minutes ago to prepare for work.

The day is spent at the store and the evening at the Bar. I'm exhausted and we're closing at midnight, two hours from now. I texted Lance to inform him that we need to talk any day when he'll be free but he suggested tomorrow afternoon.

I got a lot of texts from Daniel and I got giddy after reading each text.

Xoxo😚
At least vote if you can not comment please. 🥺🥺🥺