CJ

Catherine Juliet "CJ" Monroe grew up in a loving home with her mother and farther Daisy and Mark Monroe in London, UK. She came from a very rich family and was very pretty, but she was kind and humble and was raised as any other normal child. She didn't have much family. The only biological family she had were her parents as neither of them had siblings and both sets of her grandparents die when she was at a young age, but she did have her loving godmother who was her mother's best friend growing up Ellen Bakers. She got to see her when they went on family vacations together along with Ellen's kids.

Her mother came from Wellsbury, Massachusetts, USA, and her father grew up in London they met on a trip to Italy, and it was just love at first sight. They got married later that year, and Daisy ended up moving to England, leaving her life behind. They had CJ a few years later.

At the beginning of summer, going into CJ year 11, CJ (age 15) and her parents got into a car accident leading to her parents' deaths. She ended up inheriting her parents' money (£154 mil).

She ended up going to live with her godmother, Ellen Baker, in Wellsbury, Massachusetts, where she lived with her husband and two children who were the same age as her.

Hailee Steinfield
as
Catherine Juliet "CJ" Monroe

Hailee Steinfield asCatherine Juliet "CJ" Monroe

Damian Romeo
as
Matt Press

Rest of cast as themselves