Sassy Mew

Sassy Mew

A/N. Before you proceed. Its mature. 😈😈😈😈. Read at your risk. A long ass ONE SHOT. Took me time to complete and i will be back on THE FAITHFUL. Sorry to make you guys wait. 

So.. Enjoy and dont forget to comment vote and like if you like it. 

********

"Guys. No. No no no. Am not falling for your plan. Nooooo". The boy was cornered in his bedroom by three evil souls. They tried to work it out nicely with him, but since he wasnt agreeing, so here they were, surrounding the flustered boy in the corner of his bedroom with a smirky devilish smile. The boy was still trying to negotiate, until one of them step farward, put him on his shoulder and threw him in the center of his bed pinning him down followed by the other two who quickly hopped in taking one arm each, while the boy who pushed him on the bed was straddling his firm thighs. 

"Just look at yourself baby.  Soooo beautiful and sexy.. Damn am already leaking boyyyyy". He licked his lips in the most lustful way letting his hands roam on his inner thighs engulfed in the tight jeans. 

"Me too guys. How would it feel to have this hand wrapped around my dick. Damnnn". The boy who was holding his left hand, pulled him to palm and rub his clothed cock painfully erect. 

"And those lipssss. Mmhmmm. Who would it feel to have them around my junior. Licking and sucking. Will you babe?? Naaa". It was their fourth friend. 

Yes they all were childhood diaper friends. 

Mew being pinned on the bed by three monsters for the first time. As in he was a top. And he would never ignore their invitation for a FOURSOME like always, if they didnt force him to BOTTOM UP.

Like seriously. 

And then Tae, sitting on his thighs. Dry humping both of their dicks together. 

Thanitt palming his hand on his own errection. 

And Gulf. Sucking Mew's fingers imitating Mew sucking his cock. 

"Guys. Am telling you its not a good idea at all. You guys wont have fun seriously. Tae.. Pleaseee". He tried to plead but the boys laughed an evil one. He knew, at this point, he was fucked. 

"Owh. Dont worry baby, we know we are going to have OH SOO MUCH FUN. What say guys"? Tae slowly pulled his zipper down and his eyes were shining with lust as he saw the damp spot on his briefs. Without loosing his focus, he quickly discarded his jeans, breifs and stripped himself naked too.

"Its sooo mouth watering". Thanitt pulled his zipper too just to put Mew's veiny hand inside his boxers. Without pulling them down. He loved it this way. Tight and enclosed. "Aaaaaahhhhhhh fuckkkk". He was rubbing his hand for the much needed friction along with the fabric. His eyes closed and open mouth was doing things to Mew as his cock twitched. 

Gulf was pumping his impressive leaking length while sucking Mew's fingers. 

"Fuck you Guyssss". Mew sighed in defeat.

"Oh no boyyy. We are gonna fuck you tonight. Raw, rough". Thanitt bent to kiss his lips. And all his self restrain died.  

Mew let himself loose. If it was going to happen, why not enjoy. He replaced Gulf's hand with his own and pulled Gulf and Thanitt closed taking turns to lick them both from balls to head, trying to take them both in his mouth. While the guys were busy devouring each other lips standing on their knees. 

The sight was too tempting for Tae to stay still. He pulled his massive cock. That he loved so much in both his holes, into his mouth. 

"Garrrggggghhh". Mew choked when Thanitt un'intentionally pushed his length inside his mouth bit hard. Not that he couldnt swallow.