chapter 6

The lesson dragged on endlessly as if time had frozen in the geography office. Niko, sitting behind, played with his fingers nervously on the table. He didn't see anything entertaining to pass the time.

Looking out the window, nothing interesting was happening, only the sunny hot weather was burning Kutaisi.

Down below was a stadium where you could put a volleyball net. There was no one there yet, he looked at the class again. Time froze again... for 5 minutes he was listening to the teacher, who was explaining the geography of Georgia with great enthusiasm - in a hoarse voice while drinking water.
- It's been 3 minutes already... - sighed Niko.
Time did not pass again.

He looked out the window again, hoping to find something to entertain. This time many girls gathered and started playing volleyball.
"It's worth it! I'm still looking at them... how many asses do they have" - ​​he spent 15 minutes looking at them, meanwhile the bell rang.
- Brother Niko. - said his classmate. - Let's play basketball.
- Where?
-At the stadium
-come on, no problem.
They finished by sliding down the school stairs. And then they ran out.
They went to the stadium outside the school, there he met again the girls whom he was watching.
- What do they want here? - Niko asked.
- There is a volleyball club in our school, people from different schools come here.
The girls watched as one jumped high and hit the ball with his hand, screaming in pain as she landed.
Everyone was shocked by her scream.
The boys and generally everyone in the stadium fell. The worshipers immediately rushed to her.
The girl's hand was broken.
- God, what abomination... - announced Niko.
The coach picked up the girl and took her to his office. The boys also joined in because they wanted to help. The teachers went to call the doctor, but only Niko and his classmate stayed with her. The girl cried continuously.
- Can you stop? - Niko asked.
The girl looked at him with a murderous look.
- How cold you are!
- Like Coca-Cola. - Niko did not remain in debt.
- What the hell!
- I'm going to be late with the tutor - Niko's classmate said and left the room. - I wish you recovery.
-thanks.
There was silence in the room. The girl stopped crying, but she could not move her hand. The pain reminded me.
"Does it hurt a lot?" Niko asked in his hoarse voice.
- A little.
- It's okay. - He approached the girl and sat down on the secretary with her. He touched her hand. He had obvious bruises.

- If you don't help now, tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow you will hurt more and more. - Niko said. - What is your name?
- Lika.
The phone fell out of Lika's hand. He bent down to pick it up and bumped into Nico's head.
Lika grumbled.
- Wow head.
- You needed that again - they both laughed.
- Really?
They looked into each other's eyes.

They stared into each other's eyes for a long time.

Niko came closer to better see the eyes of Lika, who was sitting next to him. Her eyes were like shiny green diamonds, shining and beautifying her pupils. fear turned to Lika. They were so close that each other's rapid breathing could be seen on their faces. Niko couldn't hold back anymore, he couldn't kiss herself anymore, he couldn't take his eyes off her lips...which were not the latest 5 centimeters. He swallowed and bit her lip. It's stupid that it didn't flow.
- My name is Niko. - He extended his hand. And then he pulled it out because he realized that he could not take it away.
-pleasure.
Niko's cheeks flushed. Soon the doctors came and took Lika to the hospital.
Niko took the phone and called Amiko.
- Oh brother. I have to tell you a cool story.
-what is happening? I also have something to say
- Karoche(Slang that means -in short), I'll come with you then.

***
- Seriously, Niko... do you know the name only? - asked Luka.
- I only know that her name is Lika.
3 boys gathered at Amiko's house. Luka, Saba, and Niko.
- Her name is not  Mari. Thank god!
- And what are you going to do? - Saba asked.
The boys sat around the computer table and smoked cigarettes.
- We have to find it. - said Niko.
- Find a new girl... and find her... then? - asked Saba.
- I will write to you.
- Why?
-I like her
Saba smiled.
- Because that's right, brother. - Luke began. - Let it be on me.
- And wouldn't you rather just ask her? - asked Amiko.
- So they suspect something. - answered Saba.
- I have to do everything carefully and accurately.
Luka sat down at the computer and typed "Lika" in the search engine on Facebook.
- Wow! - announced Luke. The boys sat down and started searching. They have seen so many photos of girls that Nikos Lika's face has already been forgotten.
A 30-minute search yielded no information.
- I gave up! I don't even remember my face anymore.
- Nothing will come out like that. - Luka slapped his hand on the table.
Does the school have a website?
- 7th public school of Kutaisi. That's what it says. - answered Saba.
-it's good.
- And what will that help us with? - Niko asked.
- We will find the FB of the coach. I found it. We will see the list of his friends. I hope it is not closed. does not have. Let's write Lika and here it is. There is only one... Lika Sirbiladze.
- Wow! - they all said.
- You are cool Shechema.(Slang meaning - my friend)- Niko hugged him.
-thank you. There is no need to be emotional.
In the evening, when Amiko and Niko were gone. Saba came to Luke and started talking to him.
- Luke. I want to ask you something.
- okay
- You know, it may sound strange, but...
- I chose it! Okay
- I want to find a girl.
- Shechema you... you have a girlfriend. What kind of girl can you find?
- I know...I know, I know very well, but I want to find her. I want to find her with all my heart, and I...
-what? what too
- I miss her very much.