Chapter 12

I couldn't help but to sigh , as Andy refused to eat his peas , meanwhile Ann, Ally, and Renya, where eating just fine . Currently it was six in the evening, everyone was at the dining room table, well, everyone except Vlad, but I was to focused on the kids to worry about him. 

Alexi sat across from me , with James and John down a few seats from him, there were a few other men sitting at the table , many I didn't know the names of. Alexi seemed amused at Andy simply crossing his arms and pouting, 

"Andy you have to eat ."

I was met with an absolutely not face from Andy and Ally called my attention . 

"ZZ, we're done eating may we be excused ?" 

"Wait until everyone is done eating and then you may be." 

Renya and Ann  pouted . 

I turned back to Andy "Alright if you eat your peas, I'll make you bacon for breakfast." 

His eyes lit up "Becon." 

"Yes, I'll make you bacon." 

Andy ate the rest of his meal with no problem and by then all the other men were done eating. Just then Vlad walked into the room , I turned to the girls "I f you clear your plate you  can go play in the living room, just be careful." 

The girls nodded and ran out of the dining room and into the kitchen , I could see the living room from my seat at the dining room table . The girls ran into the living room and started to play with their stuffies and dolls that they had brought with them. 

I took Andy out of the high chair which Alexi had found somewhere in the house. I sat Andy on my lap and cleaned his face off with my napkin , granted he squirmed and twisted the whole time I cleaned his face.

Andy then got down off my lap and ran into the dining room to play with the girls . I turned to Vlad and waited as he ate , I wanted to know if he had gotten custody. Vlad brought his fork full of meat up to his mouth and then spoke before he took a bite. 

"They're ours. Karen can't touch them." 

I jumped out of my seat and kissed him on his cheek and them froze, what was I thinking kissing the Russian Don. I quickly grabbed Andy's and my plate and went to seek safety in the kitchen. I  then snuck into the living room and played with the children for over an hour. 

Getting ready for bed was the hardest thing ever , soon they were all asleep , granted it was nine at night , but they were all asleep. I went back to my bedroom with Vlad and saw that he had   moved Andy off the bed and into a crib . 

I froze and looked at Vlad who sat on the bed typing away on his laptop, "He'll be more safe in the crib Zipporah." 

I nodded and went into the bathroom to change into my pajamas, I wore a simple camisole  and red and black pajama pants. I did a quick clean of the bathroom and went back into the bedroom, I walked past Vlad who was still typing away on his laptop. 

I kissed Andy on his forehead and then went to the bed , I fell face first onto the bed , not even getting under the covers. I heard Vlad pause his typing and I felt his eyes on me . 

Next thing I felt was a light blanket being thrown over me and then I was out the last thing I heard was .

"Goodnight my Russian Queen."

''''''''''''''

Yes ! They are bonding. 

                           -Laceweaver12.