Chapter 66

Hi all...

Please vote and comment guys.... Inline comment karo please 🥺

"Sana Didi bhaiya keliye kaunsa juice banani h" Meena asked as she spotted Sana walking into the kitchen after her bath.

"Nahin... Aap bas mere liye a cup chai banao... Please " Sana replied, wrapping her hair in a towel..

"Kyun bhaiya nahin h Ghar pe...hi.aaye nahin ab Tak." Meena asked.

"Nahin h... Tabiyath kharab h uski... Bukhar h" Sana explained.

"Ayy Deva... Mein bhi soch Rahi thi bhaiya aj Gate kholne bhi nahin aaye... Evu baby bhi ko bhi nahin dekhi aj" Meena said, concerned. Usually, Sidharth and Eva were the first to greet her every morning.

"Kal na uski dost ki ek shadi function thi... Haldi k rasam rakhe the... Amma.... Pure k pure bheeg gaye the donom.... Itna kheli paani mein... Math pucho.... " Sana said, shaking her head. Meena smiled hearing that.

"Bhaiya keliye khaada banalun" she asked.

"Aapko subah usse daant sunne ka man h? " Sana asked, knowing how much her husband disliked it..

"Mereko kyun milenge... Apko milenge" Meena laughed.

"Hayy rabba... Aaap bhi... Nahin Didi... Hospital bhejna h usse" she said.

She walked back to the room and called out softly, "Bebu..." Sidharth was sound asleep, cuddled up with Eva. Sana smiled at the sight. She sat beside Eva and gently caressed her head, then checked Sidharth's fever by placing the back of her palm on his forehead.

"Hayy fever ab Tak uthari nahin "

"Sidhaaarth..... Udh na... Baby" she cupped his face.

"Sone Dena baby..." He grabbed her hands and cuddled to that, his eyes still closed, oblivious to her pleas.

"Evu puthu.... Meri Shona bacha udh jaa" Sana caressed her head. She stirred gently and opened her eyes slowly

"Awww....Meri gudhu udh gayi.... Kitni pyaari h Meri gudiya.." She kissed her head.

"Good morning Sannu puthu.... Meri Sannu puthu is the best" she wrapped her hands around her neck and peppered kisses on her cheeks.

"Awww.... Good morning puthu" she kissed her back.

"Ache se soyi Meri puthu ne" she asked.

"Hmmm.... ek dam" she said.

"Puthu Siddy ko udhne keliye bolna" Sanu said.

"Sannu sone Dena Siddy ko Kal Raat Siddy soye nahin na... Itni cough kar rahe the... Evu ko toh sunke Rona aaya... " She said looking at  Sidharth.

"But Siddy ko hospital Leke jaana heina... " She insisted.

"Phir bhi please.... Evu fresh hoke aake udhayenge Laddoo promise" she said showing her pinky finger.

"Awww. Sweetheart tu itni achi kyun h Meri jaan" Sidharth, who was pretending to be asleep, heard her words and couldn't help but smile. Her innocence and concern for him melted his heart.

"Siddy puthu udh gaya...." she asked turning towards him.

"Chant admi" . Sana murmured under her breath.

Good morning Siddy" Evu kissed  his cheeks.

"Good morning bacha... And aap Siddy ko kiss math karo... Bhukhar heina aapko bhi aajayega please..." he sat up straight, groaning slightly due to body pain.