Writing Lover

Taylor was working in the studio with Jack when she suddenly had an idea. "What if I make a song about y/n?" She thought. She immediately started to write. "We can leave the Christmas lights up til January. This is our place, we make the rules" she began singing to herself when her phone suddenly rang. A smile tugged at her lips when she saw your name flashing on the screen and she immediately answered it. "Hey, baby I miss you" she said. "I miss you too, tay. What are you working on?" You curiously asked. "I'm working on a surprise for you, my baby" she said as she smiled once again.  "Aww, baby I can't wait to hear it" you excitedly said. You both exchanged I love yous before you hung up so that Taylor could continue working. She eventually finished the song and went home. When she came in the front door, she put her purse on the couch and went upstairs to your shared bedroom. As she came in, she immediately kissed you. "Babe, what was that for?" You said after you pulled away. "I have a surprise" she said before she played Lover and pulled you into her arms as you started to dance. When the song finished, Taylor kept you in her arms. "What did you think, baby?" She asked. "Your fans will love it, Tay" you said as you kissed her cheek and led her to bed, where you fell asleep in her arms.