Chapter 2 Chennai

A month later Ashwin arrived at Chennai. No matter how busy his schedule is, he finds a way to come to Chennai at least once a year. Even though his family stays at Ooty these days, his love for Chennai was never ending. It is the place he was born and bought up,  it is the place where he had his first love, the place where he had a lot of friends, place where he did his schooling and college.
His parents and brother had came to the airport to pick him. On the way they informed that the first thing they are gonna do is visit Anu's home. He was expecting this, he was well prepared to convince sivaangi out of the marriage.

The car was parked in front of the house. His classmate Anirudh who is also sivaangi's elder brother knocked on sivaangi's room and told "get ready fast, they are already here" he then welcomed them inside. Anirudh wasn't a close friend of Ashwin, they just studied together and when their families met they played ps . As far as Ashwin knew , Ani had a very friendly and humble character.  Ashwin entered the house and was asked to sit in a cosy sofa in the living room by sivaangi's father Ravi. Ashwin roamed his eye around the room and found a very professional family photo largely framed on a wall, where Ravi uncle was sitting next to sivaangi's grandmother, Anirudh's baby was on her lap, a lady in her 50s who Ashwin don't know was seated on the other side, Anirudh and his wife Sruthi along with sivaangi  who was standing behind them. All of them were wearing shades of peach and pink. As Ashwin was looking at the photo Ravi said " sivaangi dhan antha photo edutha, timer ellam set panni edutha, ippo ithu dhan avaloda vela photography, inga pakathla oru wedding photography team oda dhan work panra. " Ashwin nodded interestingly . Sivaangi 's mother died when she was young and the only woman other than her in that house was Sruthi, Ravi uncle asked Sruthi to bring sivaangi to living room.

Sruthi knocked sivaangi's room and called her  multiple times, there wasn't any answer so she panicked and went to the living room, she called ani and he tried opening the door but it was locked. Ani raised his voice and called sivaangi, still there was no response. Hearing ani's sound , everyone including Ashwin panicked and came near sivaangi's room. Ashwin asked ani to try calling her on phone, there was no response for that too, ani asked Ashwin to help to break the door. When the door broke, there was no one inside,  when they examined they found two sarees tied to a pillar and put down through the balcony. On the table , there was a note, " I am going to Pondicherry for a few days , permission keta kudukamateenga nu theriyum adhnala dhan ipdi panren, sorry "
Ani was really angry reading the note , he said " Pondicherry na Kandipa she'll be at athai's place , inga irunth 3 hrs drive dhan , naan poyi kootitu varen" he apologised to Ashwin's parents for sivaangi's behaviour. Ashwin's mother asked Ashwin to accompany him so that he can get to know sivaangi on the way back. After a lot of compelling, Ashwin accepted .