Daddy

Namjoon came home from work. He opened the door with his key and entered the living room. But he couldn't find you. So he goes to their bedroom where you were fingering and moaning.
"Oh, Daddy fuck me hard. Make me come. Please Daddy fuck me."

Namjoon took slow steps towards the bed while removing his dress one by one. Your eyes were closed so you didn't see him. Namjoon grabbed your hand and made you stand on your feet. You opened your eyes and got more turned on by the views in front of you.

You were feeling weak in your legs. Namjoon was looking at you with his eyes full of lust and anger. He made you kneel and put his 9 inch dick in your mouth.

"How dare you touch what is mine? Today I will fuck you so hard that you can't walk for weeks."
You were more horny by his dirty talk. You were sucking his dick as if your life depends on that. He closed his eyes with pleasure.
"Suck baby faster.  You're doing so good.  "

After 10 minutes of sucking he came in your mouth with loud groa.
"Fuck baby I'm gonna cum. Cumming ....ahhhh"

After Cumming in your mouth he made you stand and kiss you passionately. He made you lay down and spread your legs for him and start licking your pussy. You were about to cum but he stopped.
"You can't cum until I allowed you. This is your punishment."
Then he strokes his dick and enters in one go and starts to thrust inside of you. You were in heaven. He knows very well how to make you see stars. You were a moaning mess.

"Daddy fuck me hard. Punish your slut."
"Baby you're feeling so good. Fuck baby I'm gonna cum. Let's cum together. Ahhhh, baby fuck."
You both cum together. He cleaned you with wet towels and made you wear one of his shirts. He loves it when you wear his clothes. He cleaned himself and slid beside you and pulled you into his chest.

"I love you, baby."
"I love you, Daddy. "