ch~20🔇

Jun and Joshua sat on dinning table, with beautiful sunlight heating there faces.

Joshua patiently waiting Jun to speak up. He also give Jun some water before sitting down.

Jun gulped the whole glass in just one go.

"so -

Going back in past, when Jun was in 8th grade ~

"he was seating at the park and minding his own business until a nice looking boy came to him and sat beside him.

It was quite for sometime, then the boy introduced himself as "Jeon Kangsun"
Jun introduced himself too and shake the hands with Kangsun.

"would you like to play with me? " kangsun asked. Jun hesitated a little but ended up saying "yes " .

They got in the field and played soccer.
"Damn man you are such a great player " kangsun said while passing the bottle to jun.

They sat down on grass, "Thanks man, you are too " jun said catching the bottle.

Days passed by -
They both have became a great friends now, you can almost called like best friends. They will eat together, they will go to eachother's house and have sleepovers, they will hangout together, they will do almost everything together. Even the parents of both were shocked to see there closeness and their friendship. But both have more feelings then just best friends.

On Valentine's Day..
"hey junnie " kangsun called him out. "yeah " jun replied from the kitchen.
They were at kangsun's house. And kangsun was in living room, while jun went to drink water. They were having movie night alone. Kangsun's parents were out of the town for their business. And his little brother "Kangnam " was at his grandmas house.

Jun came out with bottle and sat on couch. He put his head on kangsun's lap and lay down. Kangsun playing with jun's hair softly.

"why did you call me " Jun asked
Kangsun got little startled at sudden question but keep calm. He clear his throat and made jun seat.

He made Jun look into his eyes. Both were lost into eachother's eyes.
Kangsun quickly clear his throat and both got out of there dense.

"I-I Like You, Junnie " kangsun said.
Jun first nodded but then immediately looked up in shocked. He couldn't believe his hears what did he just heard.

"wh-what did you j-just say, say it again " Jun said almost gulping the lump in his throat and also to confirm that whatever he heard was true or not.

" I said, I Like You. I really really like you jun. The day I saw you on that swing seating, from that day I have liked you since . It's okay if you don't like me,and it's okay if you will reject me I will gladly accept it but you can give me one chance to prove my love for you, please. " kangsun said almost on his knees now begging.

Jun made him seat, he wiped his tears and kissed him on lips.they kissed for a good minute, then jun pulled back and "I like you too, Kangsun" . Hearing this kangsun didn't waste any time and pulled jun back into kiss. Now more passionate, more dependent, more with feelings. Jun obviously kissed back.

They almost had make out session. The both pulled back when they both got so out of breathe.

They slept in kangsun's bed that night cuddling and with lot of kisses.

They both were in relationship now for almost 3months. Kangsun treating jun really good, same with jun.

One night on
27th September ~
It was raining heavily, jun just finished his classes and kangsun told him that he will gonna pick him up. And they were going to baked cookies. It was afternoon.

Jun was waiting for his boyfriend to come and pick him up. He was really excited to meet his boyfriend and baked cookies with him.

🦄🦄🦄
🦋Vote, comment🦋
🦋Sorry for not uploading, it just I'm busy with work , but I hope you guys like this chapter 🦋

🦋Have a Nice Day/Night 🦋