07. || 𝗌𝗂𝗑.

_____

Yeonjun was sent out of the house for some unknown reason but didn't even try to argue or question his parents as he made this way out the door once he changed into some decent clothes.

He walked out the front door, looking around the neighborhood as he lightly kicked some rocks, not paying attention to his surroundings then as he only payed attention to the small rock he kicked in between his shoes. He looked down only as he moved the small rock around the sidewalk, not even sensing or seeing Beomgyu walk past him with his rascals.

The three looked at Yeonjun walk by them before making their way over to his parents house.
"

You two have disrespected me for the past fucking weeks and I'm sick of you're bullshit you weak ass things!" Beomgyu shouted furiously, pushing Eunji and Ji-Yeong down on the floor harshly as he watched them plead to leave them alone.

While Adam and Eve stood behind Beomgyu, waiting for their turns to enter into the conversation.
"How many times do I have to remind you're stupid asses to let me see Yeonjun when I want to. After all I gave him to you two, I let you decide if you wanted to do the deal with me and you agreed, which you also agreed to listen to my rules. The rules you two have broken."

"We're sorry b-beomgyu!" Eunji pleaded out as she held tightly onto Ji-Yeong.
"It's Lucifer. You two don't have the privilege to even call me by that name. I should've never let you two have the privilege to call me that." Beomgyu stepped back as he signaled Adam and Eve to come closer which they did as they waited for his orders.

"Teach them a lesson, but keep them alive still, I don't want to hurt my angel's feelings seeing his disgusting parents dead."
Adam and Eve nodded as they turned over towards Yeonjun's parents and pounced on them, Beomgyu watched as they screamed in pain, a smirk plastered on his face as he sat down on the couch and started to call someone as the screams were still heard behind him which he didn't care.

As he was on call he sensed someone about to walk in, before he could react Yeonjun came in and saw the scene of his parents being tortured in front of him as Beomgyu stood up form the couch.

"Y-yeonjun angel! Shit-what are you doing here? You're parents said to not come back until they texted you!" Beomgyu muttered as he ordered Adam and Eve to stop what they were doing. Yeonjun looked horrified at what he saw, his parents getting tortured? That's something he wished to never see.

"B-beomgyu what's all..this..who are they and what are they d-doing!!"
"Angel alright just calm down okay? I-I'll explain everything just listen to me-"
"FUCK NO!!" Yeonjun shouted as he ran out the house, of course if he admitted he didn't really care about his parents alot. But seeing them on the floor being tortured and Beomgyu not doing anything really hurt him, and he was in shock as all he could do was run out of that scene in a hurry.

"Fuck that little..-you two continue, I'll be back." Beomgyu announced as he left the house and ran out to look for Yeonjun.
He didn't want this to happen, he had a gut feeling something was going to happen if he did that but he didn't listen, not he knew Yeonjun would be afraid. Maybe Soobin was right.

_____

Beomgyu went searching for Yeonjun, soon finding him at a river nearby. He gazed at the boy as he sat poise on the grass, his face buried on the palms of his hands. Beomgyu exhaled deeply before walking over to Yeonjun and placed a hand on his shoulder gently.
"Angel-"

"Leave me alone I don't want to see you!" Yeonjun cried out as he slapped Beomgyu's arm way harshly.
Beomgyu felt his anger starting to rise as the devil gets angry easily, but he kept calm.
"Yeonjun let me explain what you saw back there...y-you weren't suppose to see that-"
"Seeing my parents get tortured? I wished I never saw t-that!-"

Beomgyu couldn't help his temper as he broke out then, "their not even you're real parents Yeonjun! You don't have a mom or a dad. I made you, I created you" Beomgyu huffed as he stared down at Yeonjun as his eyes shined red.

Yeonjun felt his breath hitch as he looked up at Beomgyu with teary eyes, "y-you...created me..?" He noticed the red that shined on Beomgyu's eyes as he swallowed hard, feeling uneasy then, "w-what are you..."

Beomgyu sat down next to Yeonjun as he snapped his fingers and a pair of chains clung to Yeonjun's wrists in an instant, keeping him from leaving. Beomgyu heard and watched as Yeonjun squirmed and struggled with the chains, Beomgyu held Yeonjun's right hand in a delicate hold as he placed a sweet innocent kiss on his hand before looking at him with his dark red gaze.

"Let me introduce myself more clearly now that I can't hide it. I'm Lucifer Choi...the prince of hell, my sweet angel..."

_______________________________________________