Five - Apology

THIS PLACE REEKS OF GAY THERE IS LOVE IN THE AIR, YOU CAN'T ESCAPE RADIOAPPLE SO YOU BETTER PREPARE. ALASTOR AND LUCIFER WILL APOLOGIZE. SORRY TO DISAPPOINT, THERE'LL BE NO SMUT THIS TIME

===

"I just don't understand why my dad and Alastor can't just get along..." Charlie said while Vaggie hugged her. "I understand why your dad hates Alastor," Vaggie said, "But they can really hold a grudge... it's getting annoying." "I agree," Husk said right before he downed down a bottle of booze. "For real, they should just fuck already" "Agreed!" "Angel, Cherri, no!" Everyone else said. "I agree with Angel and Cherri, Heheheh!" Niffty creepily chuckles.

Charlie sighs, "I just want Alastor and my dad to get along," she says as she rests her head on Vaggie.

===

It's gotten really late and everyone is in their rooms. Lucifer was pacing the floor, thinking of a way to regain Charlie's trust. Then, he got an idea.

Lucifer walked to Charlie and Vaggie's room, hoping to talk to his daughter. Lucifer knocked on the door, "Hey, Char Char? I need to talk to you..." There was no answer. Charlie heard him, she was just mad. Lucifer knocked again, "Charlie, please! This is important..!" Charlie finally opened the door, "What is it, dad?" She asked flatly.

"Listen, I'm really sorry about what happened and I understand if you don't forgive me... but is there anyway I can get you to trust me again?" Lucifer asked, rubbing the back of his neck. "Dad, the only way I'll forgive you is if you apologize to Alastor." Charlie replied. "But he started it!" Lucifer said, being childish. "Enough, dad! I'm really tired and I need my sleep, goodnight!" Charlie slammed the door.

"Who was it?" Vaggie asked, very tired and looking as if the conversation woke her up. "It was my dad..." Charlie responded, getting back in bed. "Damn..." Vaggie whispered.

Lucifer just stood there in front of the door, feeling slightly hurt. He hid his face in his hands and walked back to his room. Once he got there, he sat on his bed, playing with his ring. Lucifer sighs. He gets back up and changes into duckie pajamas. He gets in his bed with hopes that he's able to fall asleep.

===

Lucifer woke up to a nightmare. He was panting and sweating and it was getting hard to breathe so he opened his shirt. He looked at the time, "4 fucking a.m.?!" he said to himself. Lucifer got up and decided to make a duck since he couldn't sleep. He put the Lilith duck he made earlier to the side so he could make a new duck.

After 20 minutes or so, he made a- wait a minute... an Alastor duck?! "What the fuck..?" He asked himself. He threw it at the wall and made another duck... another Alastor duck. It had all of Alastor's features, from his coat to his ears... his ears... they looked so.. soft. Of course it was just a duck. Instead of throwing this one against the wall, Lucifer set it aside.

The king sighed and got up. Maybe he should apologize to Alastor, even though it was his fault!

===

Lucifer walked to Alastor's room and knocked on the door. "Hey, Alastor? Can I come in? I came to apologize..." There was no answer. "Hey! Open up! I said I was sorry, okay?!" Lucifer pushed the door open but the room was empty. "Huh..?" Lucifer looked around and came to the conclusion that Alastor wasn't there so he decided to look downstairs.

As he made it downstairs, he heard something in the kitchen. "Alastor...?" He peeked in the kitchen and saw Alastor without his coat cooking something. It looked like he had an apron on. Lucifer moved closer to Alastor to see what he was cooking. "Hello, sire. May I ask why you are up so late?" Alastor asked without looking at Lucifer. "I could ask the same to you... I had a bad dream, what's your deal?" "I don't sleep." Alastor doesn't sleep? Weird. "Well, I came here to..." "To what, your majesty?" Alastor asked, still focusing on his cooking. Lucifer sighs and looks the opposite way of Alastor, "Look, Al, I wanted to apologize for what happened... even though you started it..." Lucifer murmured that last part. "Apology accepted, my king," Alastor replied, not taking his eyes off his cooking.

Lucifer stood by Alastor, "Watcha making, anyway?" the short king asked. "My mother's jambalaya." Lucifer remembered talking about Alastor's mom earlier, "Can you... tell me about your mother?" Lucifer asked, looking up at Alastor who is still not looking at Lucifer. Alastor added some ingredients to the jambalaya before saying, "She was... everything to me..." Alastor stirred the jambalaya with a wooden spoon, "I always looked up to her. After my father left us, she taught me to cook and clean. And she would teach me how to make her jambalaya..."

"Wait... your dad did leave you..?" Lucifer asked. Alastor finally looked at Lucifer, "For the better, is my opinion," Alastor looked back at the pot of jambalaya and rested his hands on the table next to each side of the pot, "He was abusive," Alastor looked in the jambalaya like the flashback was being projected from there, "He would hit my mother and sometimes me, he made us feel like we were slaves and he was the master..." Alastor's radio effect in his voice slightly disappeared but was still lingering, "I was six years old when he left... and seventeen when he returned..." Alastor spoke in a deep, raspy tone of voice.

"Al... are you okay..?" Lucifer asked as he put his hand on Alastor's. Alastor quickly went back to normal, "Yes, your majesty! Why, I'm as fit as a fiddle!" Lucifer looked at Alastor sympathetically. He slightly squeezed Alastor's hand in comfort but Alastor took it away. Lucifer looked at the floor, "Sorry..." he said, "Don't be, your highness... I made a mistake by accidentally venting to you about my former life." Alastor replied, smile as wide as ever.

Lucifer looked at Alastor's apron, it read "Dont't Kiss The Cook". Lucifer snickered. "What appears so funny to his majesty?" Alastor asked. "Your apron... it's supposed to say 'Kiss The Cook' silly!" Lucifer teased. Alastor chuckled " I wrote the 'Don't' part." Lucifer smirked.

"Don't kiss the cook, eh?" the king said, "We'll see about that~" Lucifer pulled Alastor down with the hand that wasn't holding Alastor's hand and kissed his cheek. Alastor swiftly stood up straight and stared at Lucifer. Lucifer had a soft look on his face and was blushing a bit. He soon realized what he did and snatched his hand away. "Uh.. uhm- haha! S-sorry about that- I mean-" Lucifer stuttered. He covered his face with his hands and muttered to himself, "D'oh... why'd I do that...?"

Alastor felt his face getting a bit warm. Lucifer snuck a peek at Alastor, then quickly looked away. "Woah, Look at the time! I should probably get to bed- goodnight!" Lucifer ran out of the kitchen leaving Alastor and the pot of jambalaya. Alastor put his hand up to his cheek. His lips felt... soft. Alastor thought. He looked at the jambalaya and put some into two bowls and the rest in the fridge for later. Alastor ate one of the bowls of jambalaya, thinking about his mom. He looked at the other bowl and thought about Lucifer for a second. Alastor finished his bowl of jambalaya, cleaned up, and took the second bowl upstairs.

He was going to give it to Lucifer.

===

I'M HUNGRY FOR FLUFF LIKE NEVER BEFORE THE CONSTRAINTS OF THIS FANFIC SURLY HAVE A BACK DOOR. ONCE I FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE THESE TWO KISS, THE GAYNESS LEVEL WILL BE MORE THAN THISSSSSSS