Chapter 7

06/01/22

Minji: Get up already.

Y/n: Get out.

Minji: No. Snuggles go.

I felt something land on my chest and opened my eyes it to be the cat and then realised why it was suddenly so heavy.

Y/n: Off.

Hanni: Oh come on.

Y/n: Hanni off.

Hanni: Nah its snuggles.

I rolled to my side and she fell off me and ended up falling off my bed.

Hanni: Ow...

Y/n: I told you to get off.

Hanni: Whatever.

She got up and stomped out of the room as Minji looked at me slightly annoyed clearly but to me it just kinda looked like a confused puppy.

Minji: Why did you do that? You didn't even check she was ok after.

Y/n: She fell off my bed she will be fine.

Minji: Just hurry up and get ready. I don't want to wait ages.

She left my room to I assume go check on Hanni who was definitely angry at me. While she did that I had a shower then got dressed and decided to grab something from my room that none of the girls knew about and went to Hanni's room and knocked on her door.

Hanni: What?

Y/n: Its me. Can I come in?

Hanni: Fine whatever.

I opened her door and sat next to her with a picture in my hand.

Y/n: Hanni I'm sorry.

Hanni: No you aren't.

Y/n: I want to show you something...it's really personal to me.

That seemed to peak her interest as she looked over to me and saw I was holding something.

Y/n: This is a picture of me and my parents. I-I haven't seen them for years but that's not the important part...I'm an only child and grown up in Korea alone so...I'm sorry if I don't know how to act around you...

She gently held my cheek and made me look at her as she whispered to me.

Hanni: Its ok Oppa...

Suddenly I realised she was getting closer but it was too late for me to pull away as her lips already touched mine. They only touched for a second as I pushed her away.

Hanni: O-Oppa? I-I thought-

I hugged her quickly not wanting her to think I hated her for doing that.

Y/n: You're too young still. Maybe when its your birthday we could kiss but to me you are still a baby. You all are.

Hanni: Ok oppa.

She hugged me tightly and rested her head against my chest.

Y/n: You stole my first kiss you little penguin.

Hanni giggled then asked me.

Hanni: I'm a penguin?

Y/n: Yeah. When you waddle around you look like a penguin.

Hanni: I'm oppas little penguin then.

Minji: Oppa!? Where are you Y/n!?

Hanni: Enjoy your date with unnie...but not too much.

I stood up leaving the picture with her as I went over to Minji.

Y/n: Lets go.

Minji: Yah don't walk off without me!

She caught up to me and we got in the van that was waiting for us a drove a short distance. When it stopped and we got out we were in front of an arcade and given a card that would give us unlimited game use for a few hours.

Y/n: Lets go.

Minji: Mhm.

To be honest in terms of personality I think me and Minji might be the most similar but then again I din't even know if I've seen every side to each of them. For all I know Minji is as loud as Danielle. The two of us played lots of different games until we took a break and went to the cafe that was inside the arcade.

Minji: So uh...what looks the most edible?

Y/n: I mean...how bad could a hot dog be? It comes with fries and a cola so...

Minji: I'll join you worst case scenario we die here.

Y/n: I guess so.

We both got our food and started to eat when some guys came over to our table.

Guy 1: Hey cutie why don't you leave this loser and come with us?

Minji: No thank you.

Guy 2: Come on~ this guy looks so boring. You need some real guys.

Y/n: She said no.

Guy 3: Oh~ look at this we got a talker.

Minji: Oppa-

Guy 1: Shut up slut this is between the men.

I instantly stood up and punched the guy knocking him straight to the floor. I was then tackled by the second guy as the third guy joined the second when I was already on the floor. I kicked and punched them off of me and got up only to get punched across the face by the first guy.

Minji: Y/n!

I took a step back and held my nose realising that it was bleeding then went back on the attack hitting the first guy back again and kicking the second back down as he tried to get back up. The third guy tried to charge at me again but I managed to stay stood and slammed him into the ground.

Guy 3: Lets just go.

Guy 2: You got lucky kid!

The three of them left and I sat back in my seat panting hard. My nose hurt a lot and my lip was bleeding too.

Minji: Y/n...w-why-

Y/n: I wasn't gonna let them call you a slut Minji.

She grabbed napkins and started to wipe blood off my face as gently as she could. I noticed she had some tears dropping down her face and whenever I moved away from the sudden pain she apologised. After I was kinda cleaned up we left and went home where the other four were more than surprised by my appearance as Minji walked me to the bathroom and helped me to clean my face properly.

Y/n: You don't need to do this.

Minji: Oppa. You just fought three guys that were clearly older than you because they insulted me. I'm cleaning you up at least.

Once my face was cleaned up we went back to the others and I was made to sit down as Minji grabbed a bag of ice and gently pressed it against my face.

Minji: Stupid oppa...

Y/n: You know I would do it again...right?

Minji: Because you are stupid!

That night I went to bed with my face still hurting but at least Minji was safe...fuck I really am caring about these girls more than I thought I would. I really do want to keep them safe.