part 11

Jerusalem pov
He likes me . He told me that he would never do that. I trusted him, but I am not sure if he is lying  .like my heart trusted him but not my mind . We spent hours cuddling, and we got uphb bb.  for the  meeting.
. . .
Like others, it was a successful business meeting . I got a lot of investors, and even the Turk branch will  get back again . When we entered the elevator, I said, " I think you are my Goodluck ." He continued." How come, princess?"  He said that again he called me princess.when he said princess, I felt my heart melting. He became one of my weaknesses.  In this business life, people shouldn't see or know your weakness cause they can use it against you . I am not sure about our relationship. While I was at my mind, he snapped his hands  and said, " Where did you go, princess?"  I smiled and put my hand in his neck and said,"  I love you, but. ." The elevator opens, and he fastly put my hand down, and we got out .
. . .
" We have a dinner with all of investors and a lot of people and  you have to bring one person so  wanna go with me ?" I said that putting my red dress 
He smiled and said,"  Okay,  princess. What color are you wearing ?" 
" Red ."  After 20 minutes we finished I wear my red dress with my golden hills and golden jewelry plus my small red purse .I put my hair down  wearing red lipstick and some black mascara.  He was wearing a black suit with red pittles.
We drove a little, and we arrived. we were 5 minutes late .when I step out, cameras start flushing. I put my hand in his when we entered cameras start flushing .he slowly said, " I used to be one of your picture takers, remember ."  I smiled at him and said," yea ."
The party was good. Mostly, I spent my time with the investors, and I even introduced Andre with a lot of them  . He doesn't like the party. I can feel it .I tried to calm him by holding his hands, and he smiled at me .when one of our holders started giving a speech and Andrew and I were just staring at each other, he came closer and said, " Don't look at me like that. " I said,' Like, what ?" He smiled and said," Like this ." We have height differences like I am 5'4 and he is 6 feet.  I look at him like a puppy who needs love. I hugged him very quickly, and the speech ended. He started blushing crazily, and I smiled. 
. . .
Andre pov
Yesterday was the best .I told her, and she felt the same. I am falling crazily. Her eyes , her smile , her face , her lip, her talk , her hug is just different, I never talk about someone like this but for her I will kill anyone she is broken she looks strong but she still  need a shoulder to sleep a person who can hear her and also  a person who love her because she is she . 
We still have one day left so we thought we should go out on date .