Repairs

A/N:
-Hey guys!! Sorry for not writing for almost a whole month. I was at camp for two weeks and then had no motivation at all to write afterwards. But here's a little chapter I've been working on writing and planning for a while. In the mean time, y'all can read this while I'm working on writing the big ones which will be published hopefully soon :)

- And I also won't be publishing a lot of chapters all in one or two days like I did for the first couple ones, but I will try to publish a chapter about twice a week!! <3

—————————
I woke up to hear the house is really quiet. Nobody home apparently. After I get dressed and take a shower, I walk down to the kitchen to make some food. And I pause in the hallway when I see Jo is still here. "Of course she is. Why wouldn't she be." I mumble to myself when I see her. When she notices me she smiles. "Good morning." She says kindly. I give her a little glare but manage to say "Yep. Good morning." I say as I'm trying not to be rude. "Everyone already left. And I'm not going in today because everyone's taking their intern exam and I already passed that earlier this week." Informing me. "Shoot. I forgot the interns were taking exams today." I say. "But why did Meredith and Alex go into the hospital then?" I ask. "Chief Hunt wanted them for something." She tells me. I nod and go to the fridge to see if we have any food. "I need to go to the store. Wanna come?" I ask. "Sure!" She says excitedly and we get our stuff and walk out to my car.
——
As we're driving to the grocery store the car breaks down. "Great. Just what we need! And we still won't have groceries!" I say angry at the car. "It's okay Lex, we can get someone to fix it." Jo says trying to make me less mad. "Yeah I guess let me call the mechanics." I say dialing the repair shop.
"They said they will come get the car but we have to stay nearby the shop incase something happens to the car." I say informing her. "Okay. We could stay at that hotel by the shop?" She asks. "I guess so." I respond.
——
The mechanics come and tow the car and we get an Uber to the hotel. Jo gets us checked in and we get up to the room and open the door to one bed. Great..