Being friends w Lou!?

The four dolls said their goodbyes, they already changed into their uniforms and walked around for a while, it wasn't Lou's class yet anyway.

Lou was wandering around the Institute, bored, it was one hour away before his classes, he hummed a random tone, also checking the other dolls if they have any imperfect stuffs on them, he looked around, walking around, clearly bored, he felt like.. he wanted a.. friend..? Lou quickly shook his head and exhaled.

"Lou, what the doll are you thinking? Dolls aren't good enough to be my friend, and I don't need friends.. I have myself." He scolded himself quietly, before smiling confidently.

He whistled and something caught the corner of his eye, he looked at the figure that he saw, it was Gabriela, complimenting Mandy honestly, he scoffed and smirked. "My, my, what is going on here, if I may ask?" Lou raised an eyebrow, his hands on his back as usual.

"Just complimenting Mandy, and hi." She grinned, Mandy smiled a little, "Complimenting? That's my job, doll.." He chuckled, Gabriela puts her hands on her hips, "Complimenting? Or.. judging?" Gabriela asked, with a bit of confidence and sass, Mandy blinked twice, slightly surprised that she said that, no doll dared to talk to Lou like that. Lou raised an eyebrow, he grinned slyly, he was surprised a little, but it wasn't visible.

"You're a feisty one, aren't you?" He smirked, he walked closer, he was 2 feet away from her, "..Not really." She answered, crossing her arms.

Lou tilted his head to the side slightly, now interested in this doll, "Huh.. no doll ever dared to talk to me like that, Gabriela." He grinned, Gabriela shrugged. "i guess I'm the first one." She smiled softly.

"I'm kind of impressed that you had the confidence to say that, doll." He added. "Why don't you come with me and chat? I'm clearly bored, just so you know." He smiled arrogantly, yet confident.

"That doesn't sound so bad.." She shrugged, she glanced at Mandy, Mandy shrugged and nodded, she smiled and faced Lou again, "Alright." She nodded, Lou smiled softly. "Good."

The two dolls walked around the Institute, silent for a moment, before Gabriela asked. "How long have you been here?" She looked over at him, Lou raised an eyebrow, "Hm? Oh, me? I was uhh.. the first doll here in the Institute." He smiled nervously (he's lying, aight-), but the nervousness wasn't visible, she just nodded slowly. "That's surprising.." She exhaled, Lou nodded. "Yeah, sounds fake, right?" He chuckled.

"Kinda, but I'm believing it." She shrugged, Lou smiled. "You know what? I haven't bonded with a doll before." He stated, she looked at him, surprised. "You haven't?" Lou nodded. "Yeah, I haven't." She smiled softly. "Weeell.. I guess I'm honored to be the first one." She jokingly said, but it was true anyway, she laughed a little, Lou grinned and also laughed.

"Yes, you are very honored." He smiled slyly, yet happy, silence filled the air again, before Lou asked and looked over at her. "So.. I see you're getting along with the other dolls, they seem to like you, and I see why." He smiled, she looked at him, she smiled back, warmly. "Why?"

"Cause you're friendly." He stated, she blinked rapidly. "Oh uhm.. thanks..?" Lou chuckled. "No need to thank me, doll, it's a statement." He grinned slyly, Gabriela just nodded slowly, and awkwardly.

Silence surrounded the two again, they continued to walk around the Institute. "Hey, Lou, do you sometimes get lonely because.. you don't have any.. friends..?" She asked, looking over at him.

Lou was silent for a moment, he frowned slightly, but he quickly just smiled, and shrugged. "..maybe." He mumbled under his breath, looking down at the ground, Gabriela wasn't dumb enough to not see, her gaze softened.