Childish

I would call him his real name instead of an alias like Yamada/Present Mic but his name is Bubaigawara... 'Nough said.

Twice was sitting in his apartment when a small child walked in and said in a sing-song voice "Hewwo mister~!" Twice asked "Who are you? Why are you here? WHAT'S GOING ON?" "My name is Tanigawa! Me. Toga brought me here!" she replied, "I is six years owd!" "Oh... Okay." replied Twice "Hello Tanigawa." Tanigawa hugs his leg and says "You seem nice!" Twice awkwardly thanks her and pats her on the back.

She smiles and asks "What do now?" Twice replied after squatting down to Tanigawa's height "I'm not sure... I'd ask Toga if I were you." "Ooh!" Tanigawa says enthusiastically, "Can we watch CARTOONS? PWEASE?" After a bit of scrolling through Disney+ and Twice's personalities battling it out, they decide to watch Gravity Falls. "Yay! Biw Cipher is the best!" Tanigawa says with joy. They both sit and stare at the screen like children with Twice commenting on the show sometimes even though it's for kids.

After a bit, Toga walks in and says "Twice~! Have you seen my knife– AWH!" Twice turns to face Toga. "Oh, hey Toga." He then says to himself "Did not lock my door or what... Whatever." Toga says enthusiastically "You two are WATCHING CARTOONS? Can I watch with you?" "Of course." Twice replies with a slight smile. "Yay!" Toga says before sitting very close to Twice.

I'd just like to say after this point is never seen before content since it was not in the original publication! I went back to the server to continue this story. :] You're welcome.

After watching a bit of Gravity Falls he noticed that Tanigawa fell asleep on the armrest and Toga fell asleep on him. "They're so cute near you." said a mysterious voice, "Almost like a married family." Twice put off by the unknown voice says "What" Yuri comes out through the wall (she's a ghost) and says "You two should get married." Twice is too confused to speak and just figures that he's tired and hearing things so he goes to sleep after turning off the TV.

Credits: Tanigawa Shigoko, Yuri, and Himiko Toga are played by Persassy/ChaosKidPercy, and Jin Bubaigawara (Twice) is played by me