|23|

Under editing...

Happy reading♡

Author POV:
The room was pin drop silent, Rudraksh was staring deep into Mahira's eyes. Whereas Mahira was feeling so timid under his gaze. It was like she forgot to breathe in his presence.

From past ten minutes Rudraksh didn't said or did anything except staring at her.

Her heart was beating in inhuman speed, even she can hear her heart beat. Her knee will give anytime soon, as they slightly shaking, her throat went dry making it difficult for her to even glup her saliva and her eyes were fixed on his eyes maintaining the eye contact as she couldn't gather the courage to break the eye contact.

Rudraksh seemed to notice the sudden behaviour of her body but he was to much captured by her eyes that he easily got captivated in them.

'shit what is happening with me, I can't breathe, my heart beating like crazy. Am I having heart attack!'

Mahira's eyes widened at sudden realisation and she slightly pushed Rudraksh back to maintain some needed distance.

"You... You stay away from me and stop doing it" Mahira mumbled lowly, trying to avoid his gaze.

"Stop what Mahira, and why should I stay away from my fiancee" he innocently asked his voice octave deep and husky, making shiver run down her spine only by his voice. He smirked at her reaction, his face was getting so nearer and nearer. She turned her head to other side as she can't move back cause she is already attached to the wall.

His eyes now diverted to her soft pink lips, he visibly glupped at the thought of her lips against his. His mind never thought these kind of things about any other girl but infront of Mahira even his mind was out of control.

He doesn't want to scare her by kissing her out of sudden but the urge was soo strong and small grone left from his lips, making her eyes shift to him which again shifted to other side.

"Sto.p staring at me" she mumbled looking at other side but her whole attention was on him as he was now snuggling near her crock of neck. His breath was hitting her nap making her bite her lower lip and her eyes automatically closed. Her perfume some how made him clam as slowly captured her waist in his arms.

"You are reacting like this only by presence, I am so eager to know how you will react to my actions" his words pluse his husky deep voice made her breath hitched. Her nap turned red at his words.

"Breath sweetheart.... Breath"

He softly placed his lips on her nap before licking it. She closed her eyes throwing her head back with sigh, she immediately opened her eyes realising her reaction.

"You.. you are not good for my heart" she said while placing her hands on her chest making her breath normal and pushed him back.

"Why I am reacting like this, why you have this affect on me. I need to visit hospital"

She rushed from there making Rudraksh laugh at her reaction. She shut the door before walking out and he sat on his bed while still laughing at her behaviour.

"This girl... this girl is so innocent" he mumbled between his giggles. There was contant smile took place on his features by remembering her words. He got it she also feels something for him but he have to do so much to make her realise.

🌼

Mahira was hurriedly walking towards the department of cardiology.  She just visited the head of department of her department and applied for leave for next two weeks which got granted without any effort as the dean was already informed by Dhiraj about the wedding.