Stranger Things Audition

Hi I'm Kiara Garnham. I am on my way to the audition with my mum (BC I'm only 12 so I couldn't drive).

"Mum?" "Yes sweets?" *She says smiling and driving* "do you think I will be good enough to get the role of Eleven?" *She looks at me then to the road* "yeah..... Yeah I do.... You know I herd that there was a sister of Elevens that gets a kiss in the movie" *she looks at me* "eewww kissing sucks" *She laughs* "oh really?... Just a little smooch won't hurt" *I laugh as she tickles me* "mum! Stop!" *I say laughing* "and a smooch here and a smooch there" *I laugh as she keeps tickling me* "mum stop it" *she laughs and stops* "honey..... You will do great" "thanks mum" *I look at her and smile and she pats me on the head*.

*We arrive at the audition* "hello little girl. Who do you hope to play in Stranger Things?" *I smile at the people* "uh I wanna play El or her sister" *they smile at me* "ok. Well start when your ready kid" *I start* "Mike! Please! Help me!" *I play the act perfectly* "well... We will let you know if you made it and who you play" *I smile* "thank you" *I walk off stage to my mum and she rubs my back* "you did great!" *I laugh* "thanks mum".

*we walk out and I spin around accidentally bumping into someone* "oh sorry" *I turn around to see a boy that looks my age* "oh no problem. I'm finn" *he extends his arm for me to shake* "I'm Kiara" *I shake his hand* "nice to meet you, Kiara" *he smiles and I smile too. We look into each others eyes while smiling and my mum interrupts* "well. We should go. Nice meeting you Finn" *me and Finn smile at each other* "bye Kiara" *Finn walks away* "ye-yeah! Bye" *I wave and me and my mum walk away*.

*In the car* "well.... Do you like him?" *I look at her* "who?" *She looks at me then to the road* "the kid.... I think his name was Finn" *I blush and look out the window* "well.... He seems nice....." *She laughs* "oh really?... So you don't like him?" "No....." *The ride is silent till my mum talks* "well.... Font fall in love to quickly.... You still have your whole life ahead of you" *I smile at her* "ok mum.... Thank you" *she smiles*.