stupid dog | 1

As the bed shakes, Dom swears the world is shuddering and collapsing itself; In the best fucking way, if that was possible. He hips are plowed in countless times a second, and his calves sinking into the bed and Godly pleasure are the only things that keep him tied down to the suite. He cant even understand what comes out of his mouth at that point, all he knows is he's screaming. "Please- Papi let- UGH," Dom tries, stumbling over his words, wanting so desperately wanted to rub his clit and cum; to obtain that pure release.

That's when Rhea exists again, her nail scratching hard at his back, "Papi gets to cum first; you know that. Do not ruin his fun." She says, slow and stern, and it was absolutely cruel. All while shes bullying Dom, shes doting on Damian. Sucking hickeys into his skin, her free hand roaming his chiseled abs all the way up to pinching at his nipples and dragging red wounds into his pecs. Damian is getting sloppy and that tells both of his partners that he's approaching his orgasm. The chatter from the two permeates Dom's hazy mind, Damian is impetrating something from Rhea; even he's been trapped around her extremely well manicured pinkie finger.

Rhea pushes Dom's face into the crisp white sheets, locking eyes before she speaks her acrid words. "He's gonna fuckin breed you; Take it like a bitch." She smiles at him, acting like she didn't just insult him and his masculinity, and then she stops paying attention to him. At that moment Dominik wanted her attention more than his orgasm, he wanted to show her that he wasn't a bitch, he was strong. His point was completely null though; you cant claim to be a man while you're whining and begging like a bitch. Dom hears that ragged moan and soon after feel warmth splash against his cervix; and his response was to beg Rhea to unlock the metaphorical lock on his junk.

Instead of giving him release, she strikes him. It;s once, one slap that silences the room and doms racing pleas. "Fucking thank him Dominik." She states, Dom thinks he might not be able to form a statement that isn't "Mami (or papi, though he knew Damo couldn't save him) please." He takes a deep breath, he can feel Damian starting to soften inside him and he just needs to get off. "Thank you so much Papi thank you, fuck! Mil gracias de , y- y por todo!" He somehow managed out, his words rushed and stumbled. The older man lets out a breathy noise in response, his hand going to doms lower back, looking up to a standing Rhea. "estamos para servirle niño, You've just got to be good for us." he says sweetly, what he was doing would comfort him if his nerves weren't alight with need. "please," is all Dominik can say. Damian and Rhea lock eyes, and its like he tells her 'hey, maybe give him this one?' and she lets on nothing but lust and love.

Rhea guides the older to pull out, slowly, aiming to not give Dominik any satisfaction yet. "You did so fuckin amazing Damian, look how full you got him," she teases, pointing at the poor boys exposed hole. Rhea starts to work at Dominik's bottom growth, which pulls feminine sounds from the boy, making the other two cackle at him. Damian's hands add to the stimulation he's getting from his girlfriend. "fuck please Mami, I-I cant" he sobs, he thinks his fingers might snap from how tight he's holding the sheets, and Rhea says something. Dom doesn't know what but its something of affirmation so he lets go, his body loose; the world is gone temporarily.

When he does eventually come to Rhea is throwing a towel and the clothes she had been wearing onto the floor, off the bed. And Damian is standing over Dom watching him as he wakes. They smile at each other and Dom notices that the older is dressed now, and he realizes he is too; very cozy in the olders long sleeve.