023.

'you must be fucking taking the piss.' oakley mutters as i furrow my brows. 'ay, go back upstairs and don't come down, aight?' he adds on, gently grabbing my hips and moving me backwards.

'fuck no, what if you die?' i ask, genuinely worried despite his calm demeanour.

'just go, fam.' he mumbles and i scoff.

'oakley.'

'nadya, man. i beg you, just cut.' he pleads, his eyes softening.

'if you don't come back in an hour—' i mumble, the yelling from behind getting louder.

'i will, now go.' he says sternly and i kiss his lips before turning on my heel and going inside. i go up to the dorm, opening it and i start pacing.

'what happened?' cruz asks.

'did you kill oakley?' noah asks.

'no but i think he might die.' i say, refusing to look out the window.

'what happened?' ani asks.

'we were outside and some guy shouted central cee and obviously i got scared and then oakley told me to go inside and i did and now i don't know what to do.' i rush out as ani furrows her brows.

'he'll be fine.' ani comforts and i walk over to where she's sat on the bed and sit next to her, feeling her arm wrapped around my shoulders.

'i hope so.' i mumble.

'do you want to go to bed?' she asks as i nod.

'but i can't be asked to go to our dorm.' i say.

'so stay here.' cruz speaks with a shrug.

'sleep in oakley's bed, i'll go to manny.' ani speaks as i nod. she kisses my cheek before she says bye and leaves to go to his dorm as i rub my eyes before going to the bathroom and getting ready for bed.

'okay, but what if he dies?' i question as noah walks in as he scoffs.

'nah, he's a big boy. he can handle himself.'

'no, he's my baby.' i say as he laughs.

'are you two together?' noah asks as i shrug.

'i don't know and i don't care to be honest.' i say before brushing my teeth as noah sits himself up on the counter.

'no but you do care.' he adds on as i raise my brows.

'i don't.' i shrug, my toothbrush still in my mouth.

'but at one point, do you not start thinking that he might have commitment issues?' he asks as i shrug, taking my toothbrush out of my mouth and spitting in the sink before rinsing my mouth out.

'i don't know. it's up to him.' i shrug as he shakes his head.

'it shouldn't be. it should be up to both of you. why does he get to decide?'

'because i don't want him to think i want too much and for him to leave.' i say honestly as i hear him let out a sigh.

'if what you have is real then you shouldn't have that to worry about.' noah speaks honestly before i hear cruz walk in too.

'he's right, you know.' cruz adds on as i sigh, leaning back against the counter.

'yeah, i do. but i don't know what to do, we've been like this for ages.' i say.

'did you not say he wanted to talk to you?' noah asks as i nod.

'we were going to before what just happened, happened.' i say as they both nod.

'well, wait it out and see what happens i guess.' noah speaks.

'yeah, come let's go to bed.' cruz pipes up as we all file out of the bathroom. i get comfortable in oakley's bed alone, turning over.

'goodnight.' we all call out before cruz switches the lights off and i lay in bed, fighting against sleep to see if oakley comes back.

i wake up, feeling my stress levels relax as soon as i feel an arm wrapped around my waist. turning around to face him, i see oakley sleeping, a large cut going across his cheek like before catching my attention. it looks like he's cleaned it; well, tried to. 'fuck you.' i mumble before moving closer in his arms, hearing him chuckle a little.

'don't slap me again please.' he rasps. i forgot he's a light sleeper.

'i would, but i'm sure you were beat up enough last night.' i mumble as he scoffs.

'fairs.' he replies as i let out a quiet chuckle.

'come on then.' i mumble, seeing that cruz and noah are both still asleep. i get up, pulling him up with me as we walk into the bathroom, him shutting the door behind us as i start getting ready for the morning. we brush our teeth before i do my morning skincare with whatever products the boys have lying around. 'are you gonna tell me what happened?' i ask after i finish and he looks down at me, his eyes flicking between my lips and my eyes.

'it was them man from another gang. d'yu remember from last time?' he asks as i nod. 'they came back tryna start shit after they found out that i was something like promoted.' he explains. 'it was all chill though, i got backed up so it's calm.' he finishes, his hands going to my waist as his eyes are glued on my lips.

'i was worried about you.' i speak softly.

'i'm sorry.' he responds, tilting his head closer to mine as his lips brush against mine.

'mm.' i hum before i give in first, wrapping my arms around his shoulders as i kiss him. i feel his tongue slip into my mouth as one of his hands traces down to my ass moving us as close to each other as possible.

'fuck.' he groans between the kiss. 'okay, okay. before i bend you over right here, right now.' he mumbles as i pull away.

'i wouldn't mind that.' i shrug as he raises his brows.

'but you can't stay quiet.'

'how do you know?' i ask, leaning back against the counter. 'don't look at me like that.' i mumble, tilting my head at him a little as he looks at me like he's undressing me with his eyes.

'wait until they leave.' he mutters as i hum, getting off the counter and standing on my tiptoes to kiss him again. 'can you stay quiet?' he asks as i nod, before he pulls off my shirt and reaches for the pair of his shorts i was wearing. he pulls his shirt off, leaving it on the floor before he pulls my underwear off too, gently holding my hips as he turns me around, bending me over on the counter.

🤨🥰😊👁️🔥😭🔥😂😇😜💖🫡🪞😉
guys acc help me idk if i should make a tiktok for this account