Chapter 4

The pups went inside the lookout to eat breakfast and rocky while overwhelmed decided to feed marshall himself. Rocky prepared a bottle of milk for marshall while the other pups prepared their own food. After a minute rocky finished making Marshall's milk and went over to marshall who was nudging his little head repeatedly on Chase making him blush hard.
Chase:ummmm hehe hey little buddy
Marshall:uncle Chase wan pway *nudges harder*
Chase:Aren't you even hungry?
Marshall:nuuuu me wan pway!*gives puppy eyes*
Chase:ummm guys what do I do?
Zuma:just play with him here watch me.
Zuma walked over to Chase's side to find Marshall still nudging hard on Chase.
Zuma:Hey little dude I see you wanna play hmm? *nudges him*
Marshall:yes yes yes! Pway please???
Zuma:okay little dude come hop on.
Marshall tried to hop hon Zuma but he was too small to get up. Everest the first to notice went to Marshall and picked him up using her muzzle and carefully put Marshall on Zuma's back.
Marshall:yay! Uncle Zuma!.
Everyone was laughing at their teammate because of how marshall was acting like a puppy on Zuma.

Maybe just maybe they could enjoy Marshall being a puppy because he was cute,Lovable,and playful.

Welp here's the fourth chapter of this story let me know if I should make more.

Also is just a short chapter to read

Peace