PROLOGUE

This should start here when I lay lazily staring at my girlfriend's bedroom ceiling...or rather my ex-girlfriend's now, thinking about how differently she grew up compared to me. She suddenly nudged me, turning to my side, but she calmly went back to sleep when she felt my skin. I caressed her head before getting up to let her know that I needed to leave, but she did not wake up. She still unconsciously thinks that she will see me after this. We broke up, and this will be my last time here. My eyes scanned her bedroom one last time, and then I saw the lamp I made for our first anniversary, crafted from ginger peels I used for a project. I guess it was a good five years with her. I took the lamp and quietly left her house.

She treasured this so much, which is why I am taking it. And that is how my longest relationship ended.

          I went to my car and drove off just like that. I loved her, whimsical as she was, but I was not the one who wanted this to end. Or maybe I do...deep down. I made her break up with me, though I did care for her. I would not have stayed for this long if I did not. But none of that matters now. The moment I stepped out of that place, I started rationalizing why I would not miss her. I know even my conscience will not linger. Because my unconscious thoughts are still haunted by the ghost of a girl from my past.

_______________________________

A.N.

If I find the time I would edit videos and stuffs, I hope y'all look forward to it and give this story a chance. I might actually make fiction social media accounts for the characters soon.