| 𝐈𝐈 |

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮: 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗼

-PROOFREAD-

-PROOFREAD-

The sunlight peeked through the windows, letting in warmth from outside. As everyone awoke, they all began to prepare for the day. Roxie informed them the day before that today they would all be going to Dr.Wu's genetics lab. Well not all.

Due to last night's escapades, Darius and Kenji found themselves assigned to what the counselors euphemistically called "poop duty".

"Enjoy cleaning this up, boys." Roxie said with a grin, tossing them each a shovel. "We're going to the genetics lab." Brooklynn slyly snapped a picture, capturing the boys shocked faces.

"Cologne. That'll help with the smell." Dave said, tossing a bottle to Darius. "And the ladies. What-What?" He whooped, earning a disapproving look from Roxie. Dave cleared his throat, backpedaling quickly. "Mostly the smell. The stench of dinosaur poo can really linger." Before Darius could muster a protest, the truck peeled off heading to the lab.

As they drove, Ben began rummaging through his bag. He pulled out the bottle and started to apply a liquid, humming a tune to himself, earning a perplexed look from Yasmina.

"Sanitizer." he announced, holding it up like a prized possession. "Who knows what kind of creepy dino goo is at that lab?"