LESBIAN POWER!!!

NOT A TF CHAPTER!!!

Characters featured: Noelle/Notepad, Sheila, Animatic

Sheila had finally reached her home. She had Notepad/Noelle follow her behind so he can stay at her place. She gently opened the door and walked in as Notepad/Noelle followed behind. They then went to Sheila's bedroom

"Soo, this is my bedroom! I hope you like it, tho it might look a bit messy..." Sheila then laughed nervously.

Also Sheila's bedroom:

(YEP, SHEILA IS A PRINCESS CONFIRMED!)

Notepad/Noelle was amazed by the bedroom! How could he NOT like it?! Notepad/Noelle looked at (Princess) Sheila and wrote that he LOVED the bedroom!

"Oh! T-Thank you, Noelle..." Sheila responded while blushing.

Then, Sheila picked Notepad/Noelle up in her arms.

"And, for that confession...well...i accept..." Sheila responded before...

SHE KISSED NOTEPAD/NOELLE!!! (WOOHOO!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAH!!!)

Notepad/Noelle felt fireworks going off in his head...he felt like he was in some sort of fairytale! His dreams of having Sheila as his girlfriend has come true!!!

When Sheila finished, Notepad/Noelle wanted to blush so badly, but he couldn't because of his stupid paper face. So he hugged Sheila.

"Awwww...I love you so much Noelle..." Sheila said as she gave Notepad/Noelle a headpat.

Then, a loud crashing noise could be heard...

Sheila then looked at Notepad/Noelle and told him to sit on his bed and stay there. So he did as she told him to do as Sheila walked out of the room.

Just then, Animatic appeared out of nowhere!

"HELLO AGAIN, NOTEPAD!" Animatic happily greeted before grab his arm and then POOF! they were both gone.

Notepad/Noelle then found himself in the Animatic Battle world...with the grass being very flat and the bushes being an unnatural color, red...

Then Animatic had grabbed Notepad/Noelle, picked him up, and then bit into him!

Notepad/Noelle had heard of this ability, and waited for all of his memories of his childhood, friendships, and his relationship with Sheila...

But...nothing happened to his memories! At least for Notepad/Noelle...(BECAUSE OF THE LESBIAN POWER!!!!!!)

Animatic thought that Notepad/Noelle had all of his memories wiped, so he then let go of him and dropped him to the ground.

"Don't worry about where you are, little Sketchpad just go over to the both of your teammates!" Animatic happily told Notepad/Noelle before pointing to Acid and Bush In A Pot.

Notepad/Noelle then realized that Animatic thought that all of his memories were wiped, so he played along, and then went over to Acid and Bush In A Pot.

TO BE CONTINUED...

NOW next up: Juliet to Juice Box TF/TG/MC