Surprise

JENNIE POV

I was fucking frustrated. First, Jisoo left me on edge; second, my sister and mother were here with Soojin. Great just fucking great.

When mom saw me she smiled and I felt...disgust. I mean who wouldn't when you're the great mom who never treated you like a human and started smiling at you like you're her whole world....its kind of weird.

"Hey darling." My mom said in a sing song manner.

"Hey sissy." Soojoo also greeted me with a huge smile.

"Hey..." I greeted them in a quite voice.

Seeing my change if mood, Jisoo came towards me and kissed my lips. I was left shock because I never expected from Jisoo to kiss me infront of people.

"Goodmorning baby." Jisoo said while wrapping her hands around my waist pulling me towards her huge body and pecked my neck where my hickeys were there.

Wait hickeys? HOLY SHIT. I forgot to cover them before coming out and I was just in Jisoo's t shirt.

When I turned around my mom, sister and Soojin were looking at my legs. When I looked down I saw multiple kisses mark and bite mark.

I pulled Jisoo with me towards a corner.

"What the fuck Jisoo? I clearly remember you not biting my thighs." Jennie said while punching Jisoo chest lightly.

Jisoo chuckled pulled Jennie more towards her. "Baby when you passed you, you were cover in cum and me being a great person licking you all clean and gave a bit of kisses also. But damn Jen you taste like heaven." Jisoo said while kissing and sucking her neck.

"Jisoo ah w...we ca..nt do it right now." Jennie said while throwing her head back.

"We can and we will right now." Jisoo said while spinning her so Jennie's back was towards Jisoo's front. "You know how much I get turned on? You know how much i want to ram into you till you beg me to stop? Fuck Jen you drive me crazy." Jisoo said while ripping her shirt so now Jennie was totally naked. Jisoo bend her on a table with a near by, and cupped her pussy. "Seeing this I think you also want me to fuck you while you parents and my ex enjoy hearing moans coming out of  you're sweet lips, which will look more plump when you will suck my dick." Jisoo said while smirking and opening her pants and took out her dick. She stroked it while seeing Jennie panting and sweating in lust.

"Fuck it Jisoo just ruin me." Jennie yelled. Jisoo smirked and groped her ass giving it a good squeeze. All if a sudden Jisoo dipped her mouth on her asshole and started sucking it.

"Fuck you taste so good." Jisoo said while gently licking her to which she received a loud moan. "Yeah moan like this so that they will know what is happening." Jisoo said while teasing her hole with her tip.
"Are you sure you want me babe. You are still sore after yesterday." Jisoo said worried.

Hearing this Jennie turned around and pecked Jisoo's lips. "I love you." Jennie while stroking Jisoo cheeks. But soon glared at her. "Now if you will fuck me you will not get any." Hearing This Jisoo chuckled and rammed into her
                          ****************

I am back!!! Tomorrow Collage love.