∞•§ The Purest Form, Embryo of Origin §•∞

[Name], Kirishima, Iida, Yaoyorozu, and Midoriya had set off on a journey to bring Bakugo back to U

[Name], Kirishima, Iida, Yaoyorozu, and Midoriya had set off on a journey to bring Bakugo back to U.A. all by themselves. It wasn't a decision that [Name] approved of completely, especially going in with zero intel and plan, but it was what it was.

Currently, they were hunched behind a giant slab of rock, pro heroes having gathered on the scene, including the number four hero, Best Jeanist. However, tragedy struck as in the shadows, a person revealed himself as All for One, the very person [Name] was instructed to defeat by Kafka, but given a set of rules (read: restrictions) to follow. For 'plot purposes', Kafka had said.

Kirishima, Iida, Midoriya, and Todoroki next to the girl immediately held their mouths as the scent of fear seeped through each individual cell in their body. [Name] had one shiver run down her spine, before stopping. The presence of the man was nothing compared to watching her comrade sacrifice his life for Her Majesty.

Holding her transformation capsule tightly in her hand, [Name] nodded to her classmates, who looked at her as if they were trying to stop her, but the essence of fear and the fear of death was consuming them inside-out mercilessly, rendering their efforts futile.

"Trust—" [Name] thrust her hand to her side, a determined smile still forevermore on her face, "—me." she smiled.

Tears formed at the rim of Yaoyorozu's eyes as she struggled to not make a single noise, while the others' brows furrowed deeply, also holding back tears.

Stepping a single step forward silently, [Name] took a deep breath.

"Like fyreflies to a flame, life begets death..."

Swirls of green and orange engulfed the warrior in its wrath, [Name] clenching her fists, her skin replaced by the fists of battle and blood.

"I will fight for myself, until everything..." clicking her legs into place, the mech armor formed immediately around her figure, the signature 'X' flaring into a brilliant green, a plume appearing on her helmet. "burns to ashes!"

This was no longer [Name] [Last Name], the girl everyone had grown to love.

This was SAM, AR-26710, warrior of Glamoth's Iron Calvary. Born to fight, destined to die. Such was the inevitable fate and the greatest honor of the fyreflies.

The ground shook with immense force as SAM entered the battlefield, prompting All for One to spare a curious glance at the mech. Two iridescent, emerald swords were at SAM's side as he took step after another onto the battlefield.

All Might suddenly landed onto the arena as All for One whipped his head towards the number one hero, a taunting smile forming under his mask; one need not question it, nor directly see it. The expression was definitely there.

Pointing one of his swords straight at All for One's neck, SAM cautiously advanced, aware of Bakugo and the other coughing villains to his right.

"Hand Bakugo over, and this will end peacefully," SAM said, his head lowering in warning.

All for One laughed, as they'd expected.

"Such petty and empty threats... I expected better," he replied, fingers pointed upwards, ready to force Kurogiri's quirk to activate.

In a blink of an eye, the villain's fingers were sliced off, blood spurting from its roots, bones visible. The smile that was once on All for One's face died, as SAM was now positioned behind the villain, the bloodied green sword being cleansed of its impurities with a single flick.

"Red doesn't go well with green. It makes me look merciful, and there's nothing that hurts more than giving false hope," he said, the thrusters on the bottom of his suit activating, before SAM flipped through the air, landing behind All Might.

Shifting his stance, SAM raised a sword, the other placed rigidly next to him.

"I shall..." he rushed forward, landing a flurry of slashes on All for One, prompting even more blood to spray everywhere. "set the seas ablaze!" he then accelerated further, an explosion of green fire raging upwards immediately after.

Blood poured endlessly from All for One, him collapsing to the ground. Shoving the five fingers he had left onto Kurogiri, indigo covered the faceless man as he disappeared in the mist. An awkward silence ensued as SAM sheathed his blades, landing back onto the ground.

"Mission terminated," he announced, bowing, before a swirl of green burst around his figure, the silhouette of [Name] coming into view.

"Mission terminated!" [Name], who was facing the other way, turned around, hair swaying in the wind, sunset-colored eyes gleaming in pride, and her hand on her chest, the smile on her face having never left.

Her classmates behind the rubble finally let out their sobs, Yaoyorozu rushing over to [Name] and pouncing on her, crying both tears of joy and worry.

"Y-You," she cried even harder, smiling through the tears. "you truly are amazing, [Name] [Last Name]!"

Todoroki came out from behind the rubble as well, giving [Name] a soft yet firm embrace. "Yeah, thank you, [Name]."

Midoriya followed suit, with Iida being the last.

"Thank you so, so, much [Nameee]!" Midoriya cried, squashing the girl in his embrace, to which the girl gladly returned, feeling the seldom warmth of her comrades.

She turned towards the reports in the sky, waving.

"Peace is upheld! Please sleep well tonight, for the heroes will always reign victorious!!" she shouted, giving a closed-eye smile.

Even Bakugo, who stood there, frozen, watching the whole scene unfold, gave a smile. Maybe the girl wasn't as bad as he thought. [Name] only gave a cheesy smile, patting her classmates' back. The battle was won, but the war was most definitely not over.

"I didn't do anything," she said, holding up a hand as Midoriya opened his mouth to retort. "SAM did."

"SAM?"

"SAM. He's an eccentric individual for sure. You've gotta meet him someday!"

.

.

.

{A/N: Short chapter because HSR scales uncomfortably high in comparison to MHA. Atp slice-of-life chapters are going to be even longer than fight ones, but dw, SAM's here to take care of everything!! Though, I hope you didn't forget about an important fact... On another note, I live in constant fear I'm not doing [Name] Firefly enough justice. Give me reassurance /j }