First night 1

Alex

In the morning when I woke up, I saw Eva was already woken up and she was thinking about something. I saw her naked hot body. Her clear and white skin was inviting me.

Ian said something when she tried to hide her body from us, I can remember because my whole attention was on her pussy. My cock was gone harder, made me restless to have her. I wanted to fuck her right away, but I stopped myself. because I don't want to scare her.

When Eva came out of the dressing room, she was stunning. She wore a beautiful dress that highlighted her, beautiful big breasts. It made my mouth watery.

She told us to get ready and walked out of the room until she got out my eyes were stoked on her big round ash, then I walked into my room and wore a suit and walked down. after completing our lunch, we drove to the wedding location.

When we reached the wedding location, I saw our whole pack was present there for the wedding. As a future alpha, I needed to attend some important gusts, so I told Ian to walk with Eva to the sky room.

After talking to some important guests, I saw an advert walking towards me, today the smile is stuck on his face like gum.

"Hey bro" the advert greeted

"You are looking in a good mood today," I noticed. Ian walked to us and joined us.

"Yes, your smile is almost touching your eyes" Ian stated while walking to us and joining our conversation.

Advert again smiled brightly at us making us confused about what made him like this. I and Advert had been together since childhood, but I had never seen him this happy before.

I agree he is always a happy person who is always smiling. but today his smile was not normal.

"Why are you smiling this much? tell us what so good happened. We will also smile if you tell us" I stated while smiling at him

"I am going to claim beta position" advert declared, and we all know what that means.

It is a rule of our pack that for calming any position we have to fulfill three conditions. first, find your mate, second mark your mate, and third complete the Meeting process

these rules are made because it is believed that only after finding a mate the heart will go pure and filled with love so we will take good care of the pack with our whole heart.

"You completed the meeting process," Ian asked with wide eyes and Advert nodded with his bright smile.

"Brother, when are you two going to claim the positions" the advert asked teasingly

"soon" me and Ian answered with a smirk, and we looked at each other. advert walked away with a smile to attend some gests. We both know now what we have to do.

"Brother, I heard good work should not be delayed. what do you think?" Ian asked with mischief in his eyes

"I think the same as you" I answered with a smirk

"Then let's do it tonight" Ian declared, and I nodded in response.

We saw Eva is coming with other ladies and Sky. After seeing her my passion for her was increasing tremendously.

Many single males in our pack were staring at Eva, which made my blood boil. I know Ian is thinking the same as me. When I pulled her in my arms all the males staring at her, looked in different directions.

Now they will have known, who she truly belongs to. At the whole wedding, Ian and I never left her alone. One of us was always with her. I can see in her eyes she was frustrated by our behavior, but I also can't help it. She is so beautiful that some dirty eyes will stare at her, and I don't want that.