Chapter 3: "TRAILER TRASH"

Warning: Abuse, Alcohol,bullying and swearing

17:30pm(5:30pm)
Morgan Courtney Smith's POV
In her room

2nd February 2022

"O-okay...mom I'll be right back *hicc*" I reassured her, but I was thanked with a slap to the face what an ungrateful bitch I thought to myself .

"Fucking rat! Where's my money twat?" My mother lunged herself at me what a bitch, she quickly over powered me because she was and still is a fat ass bitch. After she got done hitting me she fell asleep on the floor which was my chance to "escape" to my boyfriend.

I lived in a trailer so it wasn't difficult to move from the bedroom to the kitchen, the sink had piles of dirty dishes that hasn't been washed in weeks. The sound of old school jazz played through the trailer park as predicted the adults wanted some "fun", all kinds of fun they believed they "still got it" after fucking some old retarded deadbeat men and women. I threw on my mini skirt and oversized hoodie and strutted to the convenient store to meet Mark.

17:46pm(5:46pm)
In the alley way near the convenient store

I was already a bit befuddled and the sun was starting to set, the sunset has always been beautiful I loved how the colors blended together it made me feel warm inside it always helped me rela-

"Oh aren't you beautiful. How much doll face?" A random sicko approached me, his intentions were clear he saw me a sex worker.

"I am not for sale...pray my boyfriend doesn't see you prick" I pointed my middle finger at the perv and rolled my eyes.

"C'mon darling, I pay good money" he smirked and tried coming near me.

"No. Don't come any closer or I'll yell ." I hissed at him like a cat that's in danger, well my cat was in danger if you catch what I am saying here.

He closed the gap between us and pushed me to the ground so naturally he got the taste of my screeching voice. It worked like a charm I was immediately faced with my prince charming who rescued me...then I realized it was Drew? He lifted me to my feet and dashed away before the disgusting animal in heat could recover and possibly catch us. We caught our breaths and came to a halt, the shock and adrenaline finally took its course on my body I started trembling from what seemed like both fear and exhaustion hadn't he came...I think I would been in deep shit. I came closer to him and wrapped my arms around him to hug him, to my surprise he hugged me back ? He actually hugged me back even though I was a total bitch to him fuck! that shit made me feel guilty as fuck. Before my lips could even open, my tears sinked through his shirt he didn't dare pull away instead he brought me closer I heard his heart beat I felt warm a different type of warmth the last time I felt this kind of warmth was when I was high on Molly. Then it clicked that Mark was probably waiting for me! I pulled away from Drew and rushed to back to the store and while on my way back I couldn't stop thinking about how I could express my gratitude to him because if he wasn't there...

"Morgie? Where the fuck were you? We're so fucking late!" Mark stopped pacing around the store like a maniac he's so hot when he's stressed, he stared deep into my eyes waiting for an apology.

"I- I was harassed babe, you weren't there to help me." I pouted and crossed my arms showing him just how mad I was.

"You're acting like you're not used to it, let's fucking go." He pulled my arm and practically dragged me to the place we were supposed to be.