Chapter 3

🌺 तेरी बाहों में मुझे मिलती है राहत तू ही तो है मेरे दिल की चाहत 🌺

Hanshika 's

The beautiful sun rays was coming from my window because of that and twittering of birds , they have a huge garden that's why birds came here because of that I woke up. The first ray of day hits different and because of that automatically my lips curve. I don't know why but I  only like bra and pantie to wear while sleeping but sometimes I sleep without bra.

Then I went to bathroom got hot shower and went toward mandir to do prayers with my ghoongroo, phone and bluetooth speaker in my hand. BTW I was wearing

I did pooja of Kanha ji and ghoongroo

Then I greet to everyone then I walked toward garden for my kathak practice

I chose garden because it has beautiful view and fresh air and here is also swimming pool, so after practice I can feel relax by sitting and putting my foot into the water

Then I started my practice

Rajveer's Pov

I came from jogging at 8 am . I was going into the house then I hear some music. I wonder for which reason it is playing. I walked toward garden and then I saw Hanshika is dancing.

(Imagine this girl is wearing pink anarkali suit her hair are tie in braid . Her hairs are so long till her waist.)

She was dancing while her eyes are closed. I don't know how but I  got attracted toward her then I moved closer to her

She was doing her dance and she fell into my arms, our eyes met spark initiates. I was exploring her eyes then she said chodo warna marungi.

Aacha!lo chod diya i said while throwing her into a pool.

She was shouting for help then I realised that she doesn't know how to swim.

Then I jumped into the pool I try to save her by holding her waist we were into the water then we came up while coming my head was touching her belly then her boobs when we came up our eyes met for 5 seconds and she hugged me . I was in heaven and shocked. We were hugging each other thightly , I was thinking ye iska chehera hai chand , for me her eyes become ocean and univers because she so many secret in her eyes , I felt so relaxed by feeling her in arms, I was thinking this then I heard Kabir voice maybe his voice echoed into the whole house that's why mom and dad came out .

(Inke pyar ka dushman Kabir)

He said  Bhai!!!! Aap kya kar rahe ho . Please Hanshika didi ko chodo.

Then mom and dad saw us then we broke our hug and came outside the pool then she try to explain to the mom.

Aunty it's not likee that you are thinking. Actually, he threw me into the pool therefore, I got panic so he helped me . That's why I hugged him , not more than that she was explaining

I want more than that mom said I heard that but Hanshika can't then I gave smirk .

She was so sacred. So , mom console her then gave hug and kiss on her cheeks.
I was pretty jealous from my mom.

Hanshika 's Pov

I was so sacred because I fell in the pool but I don't learn how to swim.

Rajveer went to his room

I was in shocked, he didn't apologizes to me . Such a jerk I said in my mind.

Then I also came to my room during  my whole journey I was thinking about him.
I was about fall but some how I managed  to save myself .

Stop girl ! You just saved by falling I said .

(Let's see how much you can save yourself to fall for him . Let's see cuties 🥰)

After 2 days

I was getting bore in my room then someone knocked on my door . I opened it and it was Kabir .

Kabir: Hi ! Do you wanna do something exciting.

I was confused by hearing this but I was getting bore so, I said like what ?

Kabir: let's prank bhai?

I said mission torture started . I gave smirk. I was in my full form to torture him.

___________________<3_____________________

Cuties how was the chapter?
Do you like this if yes then please vote and comment and if not then I will try my best to improve myself 😉.

Bye have a wonderful day 💟