The Battle of JUMP Justice

There are worlds far beyond the world of reality collectively known as JUMP; where are the impossible are reality; they consist of both good and evil; JUMP and Reality were never meant to meet; but it happened without warning.

A race of intelligent beings monitor the JUMP Worlds collectively known as the Raymen, who suddenly came upon the world of reality, and to ignore it and continue to monitor the JUMP Worlds, however, one Rayman known as Prometheus looked further upon our world, and was disgusted and getting tired of seeing us polluting the world, overpopulating cities, waging wars, making mistakes.

Finally, he had enough and decided to merge JUMP with Reality without warning, and thus creating the Umbras Cube, turning humans into Venoms, and recruiting JUMP Villains who'd want nothing more than to rule the seas, the ninja villages, and the entire universe. Thus, the JUMP Convergence had begun. The JUMP Villains led the Venoms to the destruction of the cities of reality, turning more humans into Venoms, and completing Prometheus' goal: to be the real world's true god. However, there are some humans who used the Umbras Cubes for the greater good and the JUMP Heroes who followed their respective villains to the real world. Together, these super-powered men and women and the JUMP Heroes became the JUMP FORCE.

Finally, after years of fighting for humanity's survival, a new hero rose to the challenge, Takahashi Katanayagi, a young manga otaku living in New York, which was hit hard by Frieza's Venom army. Takahashi was hit by Frieza's high-concentrated point beam, but was reconstructed to become the hero of his dreams. And what an otaku's dream come true it was: Takahashi was able to turn the tide, battling the Venoms and JUMP Villains including Frieza, Blackbeard, and Hakage alongside Goku and his martial arts Alpha Team, Monkey D. Luffy, and his pirate fighting Beta Team, and Naruto and Boruto and their Ninja force Gamma Team, which led him to battle Prometheus in his own territory. In the end, the JUMP FORCE emerged victorious, and the convergence of JUMP and reality has ended. With Takahashi as JUMP FORCE Director and portals from the JUMP Worlds still opened, they continued battling against the dangers of JUMP.

But when one story ends, a new one begins...