~INTERVIEW

ARIAS POV:

I have an Interview  today! I am really extited because I am doing the interview alone. My biggest fear is doing things alone because what if I don't know how to answer but I have a feeling that this interview is gonna be awesome! I just have to show my smile and be fearless!

I made myself ready and looked at the clock. 1PM. The interview starts at 3 so I can still read my mangas and scroll though TikTok. 

^Outfit and Hairstyle

I then sat down and did my make up. While I did it, Yisa came in. "Ou~ Tu ves sexy, mi quierda hermana~ (You look hot/sexy,my dear sister)" She said teasingly with a smirk. Yisa is my older sister but she doesn't look like me. She has blonde hair like my mom and brown eyes.But I have natural black hair and green eyes. And her personality is way so diffrent. She is a cold person, rarely smiles,only wears black and is overly convident. Many people describe her as the moon. I can convidently say that I am the oppisite of her. Many people describe me as the sun and the asthetic girl with vampire teeth. 

I sigh with a smile. "Gracias! Tengo una entreviesta hoy! (Thank you! I have an interview today)" I explained and smiled. She stared at me. "Realmente eres demasiado positiva.¿Cómo están tú y Mason?  (You really are positive. How are you and Mason going?)" I felt my face heat up as I just raised my thumb. "Solo somos amigos, yisa! (We are only friends, yisa!) Yisa smirked and rolled her eyes at my comment. "I need to go. Bye picor~" She said and waved, leaving me shocked. Did she just flirt with her sister? I looked at the clock again. 2:45 PM. My my, I really did talk much. Btw I have a song called You don't own me. My dad drove me as I entered the building.

~♡~

"Please welcome Aria Mae Dupois!" Jimmy spoke up with joy in his voice as the crowd burst into cheeres. Aria came in with a huge smile as the crowd cheered more. 

"I love you Aria!"

"You are the best!!"

"MARRY ME!" 

Hearing all these comments, Arias smile widens and she blew a kiss and sat down. She saw many people holding a poster with her name written on it and hearts. "Hello everyone!" Aria spoke up wich made the crowd burst into cheers again. "It's so great to see you,Aria. As you can see, the crowd is very full and loud today and it's only because you are here so again a loud applause for Aria!" Jimmy said with joy and the whole crowd cheered. 

"So, first of all Aria, how do you feel?" Jimmy asked her. "I feel very extited, like this is my first time being on this precious show and I just hope that we all are gonna have a great time!" Aria said with joy making everyone clap and cheer. "Oh! That reminds me of- I need to tell a story I have been hiding even though it's nothing bad" "Go on!" 

"Okay so I have a german friend. She is a really sweet girl but ouf meeting was weired af. I met her when I was 6 and she was 8. I saw her on the swings at a playground and thought why not joyning her since she looked lonely and I wanted to swing too! So I sat on the swing and asked Are you german? She looked at me blankly and answered See I so out?-" 

The whole crowd and Jimmy laughed  wich made Aria giggle too. "So I answered I can hear you out! And she was like Yes I am washreal german" The crowd cheered again and Jimmy laughed a little harder.  After a while cheering

Jimmy calmed down. "Oh man, that was one laugher.." He said making the whole crowd and Aria laugh. "So Aria, how was your first day on set in the movie The Black Phone?"  "It was just a dream coming true! I have been in a lot movies actually but I never felt this great! I met amazing, talented and wonderful people who I can call my family!"

"And what did you do there?" Jimmy asked with a smile

"I got my trailer, and if anyone doesn't know what a trailer is, it's like a small house or camper where you live in while filming your scenes,very cute! And I just got my clothes and made myself ready before I got called for my scene and yeah that's all!"

"Intresting.. what do you have to do to apply fof a role?"

"Well..there is mostly an advertisement for that and if you're intrested in becoming an actor, you can apply but in my case my sister showed me that you can apply for the movie and eich role you would like and I chose Easton Evans!"

"What do you think of Easton Evans relationship with her sister?"

"They are soo adorable snd what I love mostly about them is that Easton is tough and baddass at school but if she enters home, she changes into a softie and it's just so cute!"

"Do you think Easton is a bad friend?"

"No, defenitly not because in that one scene Donna said that she likes Finney and Easton reacted instead of fighting, she said that she thinks they look sweet together, even though she is madly inlove with him."  The crowd started cheering and Aria smiled.

"Who is better, Fin-na of Fin-ton?"

"Finton because if you think about it, Easton searched and sacrisficed herself just for him and nearly died! And Donna didn't even search for him"

"What do you think about the End?"

"The end is so sweet but filming was embarrassing! I watched the end like 10 times."

"Aria, thank you so much for coming, I really had fun with you! Hope to see you again and and a last applause for our Aria!" The whole crowd started cheering again but this time louder and harder. Aria blew them kisses and made a heart eith her hands before walking of the stage and disapeared.