Chapter 6 | Well, He...

Rosalie

"Well, he had silver eyes, brown hair, tall and very muscular..." I begin to spill every little detail out to her with the most bewitched expression possible.

"Oh my God, Rosalie! This is the first time I have seen you drool over a guy!" She screams.

I halt to shoot a vexing glare at her. She clamps her lips shut with my now "I don't like that" gaze fixed upon her, her lips thin and shoved backwards, struggling to hold back words.

"Well, whoever that guy was, if he made my girl admire him like this..." She adds awkwardly, breaking the soundless tense air.

"He must be a real snack!" She winks and points her index fingers at me, her face livening up once again.

Well... Can't argue with that. But why did I admire him that much? He was just a stranger. We only met for a minute, just an awkward look and a rude attitude at the end. Plus, I have a boyfriend!

"Hey, daydreaming again?" She gently nudges me with her elbow.

I pause, remembering the incident with Keith... Wondering about how should I start this off. I take a deep breath then exhale.

"I got in a fight with Keith last night." I frown.

"What happened?" She widens her eyes.

"He wanted to sleep with me, but I didn't want to, then he yelled at me and just stormed off." I speak in a monotone, with a "meh" look displaying on my face, trying to act neutral.

"The hell?!" Her mouth forms into an "o" shape with her brows clinging together.

"Like he just wanted to do that and when he couldn't, he threw a tantrum like that to you and walked away?" She raises her voice.

"Who the hell did he think he was?!" She spits and puts her hands on her hips.

"It's alright, Cata. We have been together long enough and I understand that." I try to calm her.

"How do you think it's alright?" She argues, grimacing at me.

"I will talk to him later..." I fake a smile.

"Let me just remind you that this was not alright." She emphasizes, pointing her index finger up.

"And you should dump his ass!" She suggests.

"Um... I will see how it goes later..." I narrow my eyes in concern.

❁ ❁ ❁

That evening

Hmm... What should I wear? What should I wear? I have been wondering what to wear for the past 15 minutes, trying to match this top to this bottom, nothing worked out, or can I say, I don't know how to match clothes at all.

Cata is right about my taste in clothing. I never really had to choose anything, just grabbed whatever I saw first and those would be my outfit for that day. It all relied on luck.

Now it's not the same. I have to put my mind into dressing because I have to look nice for Keith. Using your brain for clothes? That's weird for me. The longer I ponder on something, the messier it gets!

Does this white T-Shirt suit this long white skirt? Hmm... This combination will look like a blank white dress. Well I think it's great! But I don't have any intention of scaring him with this ghost look though...

How about this shirt with a lot of bright colorful patterns and jeans? Hmm... It looks nice. Better than the last one. I'm going with this one! I hope my day will be as bright as this shirt.

❁ ❁ ❁

I have been travelling by feet for a couple of minutes now since I left home. Fortunately, Keith's house is just a few blocks away, meeting him is a good way to exercise.

Finally, I'm here, right in front of Keith's house. I would call him out to open his door for me but strangely, it is unlocked for some reason. So I give it a little push and silently walk in.

The living room, nobody is here, the lights are off. I walk to the kitchen and the same goes to it.

I head straight to Keith's bedroom, assuming he's in there because of the light inside, gleaming through the small space between the door and the floor.

Ah, there he is. I'm glad he's home, but I have to warn him about leaving his front door without locking, that is dangerous.

I stretch my hand out to grab the knob, rotate it and use enough force to push the door wide open.

"Hey Keith, I hope you don't mind if I-"

I stop dead on the spot, my eyes fixating on the image of him with someone else, kissing passionately. Half-naked on the edge of his bed...