◈ ━━━ ⸙ Roadtrip ⸙ ━━━ ◈

Choi San and Jung Wooyoung.

The two boys were best friends who always hung out and did everything together.

That's why it wasn't really a surprise when they both decided randomly to go for a quick drive.

They roamed together through the streets late in the evening, giggled as though they were doing something forbidden.

It was just the two of them, the passing cars and the pleasantly warm night air.

San was sitting behind the wheel and Wooyoung in the passenger seat.

With no destination and no plan in mind, they both got in the car and drove off.

It was clear they wanted to get out of town and onto the highway. Away from home and the responsibilities that were weighing them down. 

In the background music played softly from the radio while they were talking about the most random things.

Their loud laughter could be heard from outside, having the time of their life.

What could be better than this?

After a while they became hungry and stopped at a rest stop with a small fast food shop on the side to eat a bite.

They really didn't have much of a choice because this was the only open shop but nobody complained.

They ordered the usual, because 'fries and burgers always go for a night snack', Wooyoung once said.

Wooyoung had a coupon for 2 meals of choice and the older gladly accepted it.

Their order was ready faster than expected considering they weren't the only ones here. Some ate with their family, friends or a pair of couples that treated themselves for a unhealthy meal.

»Do you like it, Sannie?,« Wooyoung asked as he ate his fries with too much mayo on top of them and looked at him with expectant eyes.

He thought it was cute how happy Wooyoung was and didn't want to take the joy away from him.

»Of course, you don't have to ask that.« With Woo he liked everything. But San didn't say that out loud.

In case it made Wooyoung cringe because of the cheesiness but that's just how he feels.

He smiled at him and pointed out to Wooyoung that he had a little bit of mayo stuck to the corner of his mouth.

Wooyoung immediately stuck out his tongue and licked over his lips. »Did I get it?«

San shook his head and the younger repeats the movement but totally missed again.

A chuckle escaped him and he extended his hand towards Wooyoung. »Come here and let me help you or else you won't be able to do it by yourself.«

He huffed and a small pout was forming on his face. San couldn't help it. He was just so easy to tease.

Without thinking further the older touched Wooyoung's chin and wiped his thumb over the dirty spot on the corner of his lips and cleaned it.

For a moment his eyes wandered involuntary to the black haired lips and was captivated by his plump and rosy lips.

And not to forget the pretty mole on the bottom lip. How inviting they looked...

Before he could finish his train of thought, San startled awake after Wooyoung called his name and a concerned look graced his beautiful features. »You okay?«

»I'm fine, just got briefly lost in thoughts,« San reassured, quickly looking down and reaching for his own fries to avoid staring at him.

He felt his cheeks heating up and tried so hard to not let his feelings show.