Everest's Pregnant?

Libby's POV

It was another beautiful day in Adventure Bay, and we were all enjoying our day.

I was talking to Chase, Skye, Lani, Rosalie, Marie, Mimi and Ace, when I heard retching noises from outside.

"Ryder, I'm going to see what's going on." I said to Ryder.

I went outside and to my shock, I saw Everest throwing up behind the same tree Skye threw up when she was pregnant with Lani, Rosalie, Marie, Mimi and Ace.

"Why is Everest throwing up?" I asked.

"Well." Marshall said.

"I have morning sickness." Everest said after she finished throwing up.

Hearing that made my jaw drop.

"How did you get morning sickness anyway?" I asked.

"Well, last night, Everest and I were asleep in my pup house, and we fooled around." Marshall said.

Everest then wanted weird food cravings, and not just that, she always needed to use the bathroom.

I had to go to the pharmacy to get a pregnancy test.

When I returned to the Lookout, Everest took the pregnancy test, and it came positive.

The other pups, including Chase, Skye, Lani, Rosalie, Marie, Mimi and Ace, came outside and saw the positive pregnancy test.

"WHAT?! EVEREST'S PREGNANT?!" They all shouted.

"Yes, she is." I said.