The start of something

Narrator POV 

Zane was just heading back to his house, after hanging out with Aphmau, who was constantly teasing Zane about liking Kawaii Chan. Zane didn't know that someone was watching them. The person was following Zane back to the house and thought that they were in the clear without anyone noticing that a bat was following someone, when Zane went in his house.

Zane POV: "oh great, not again" I thought when I saw the potato chips on the floor. Garroth and Laurence are going to eat me out of this house. I should talk to them about it. "Hey Garroth, Laurence. We need to talk." I said, here's to hoping they won't explode with anger. "Hey baby brother! What's up?" Garroth said confused. How was I supposed to explain to him that he's eating to much. "Well, um. You know what? I'm just gonna say it. Garroth, you're both eating to much! I have to make multiple trips to the store a WEEK!" I say, and Garroth doesn't look happy. "If you don't mind, I'll be right back. Again." I say, because I can tell I said something wrong. "Well, maybe I am going to Aphmau's house to stay with her and Aaron instead." I was confused, I've never seen Garroth this mad since the last misunderstanding a few weeks ago, but wow, I shouldn't have said anything I guess. "I'm just going to get some more food, ok?" Garroth just poutes about my response before leaving. I guess I'm alone now. It feels strange not having Garroth though. I leave my house to go to the store, and I notice that something's off. I brush off the feeling and keep going, determined not to let a feeling of insecurity scare me.

~time skip~

I'm on my way back home, when suddenly a snow storm appeared. I can barely see, but I can make out a figure in the snow. It's a young girl, and she looks like she's freezing. I decided to give her my coat, even though I'm not carrying another one, she needs it more than me. I can't leave her alone, but I really can't bring her home, so I have two options. One, I can take her home, or two, leave her to starve. I decide on option number one, because I felt so bad for her and didn't want her to starve. "Um, hello. I'm Zane, and you are?" I ask her when she starts to warm up. "My name is Estorra." She replied, I can't say that I wasn't surprised. Suddenly, she lept towards me, and bit me! I started feeling tired, but something was wrong. Then, everything went black.

~few hours later~

Zane POV 

I woke up in my room, confused. What happened to me? And why did she bite me? I was confused about it all, when suddenly, my covered eye started to hurt. I went to the bathroom to look at it, and was left in shock. My eyes were red! Only one way of this happening, and no, not the way Aaron got his. I'm talking about the vampire bite.