Chapter 2 :Anthony's Last Appearance

A few days had passed since the shock of recieving anthony's phone on her doorstep she had tried to get in but she didn't have his passkey she'd tried to guess but She remembered that anthony was very paranoid and reserved so he probably didn't tell anyone reluctantly giving up trying to get in it she walked away to get a water when she was coming back from the fridge a flash of light hit her in the eye she realised it was his flashlight on the phone that went off with most notification sith excitement she rushed to pick it up it was a call From A Contact R.W she answered with a feeling of nervousness she heard Hello In a hushed tone as if she didn't want someone to hear without a chance to respond the person said how'd the meeting with the contact finally summoning the courage she demanded who is this how do you know anthony the other person said wait are you lucy concerned lucy replied with yes now who are you The person on the other end said oh i'm roxanne one of anthony's unofficial investigative partners we investigate conspiracy theories unexplained disappearnces etc a little calmer lucy said so wait how do you know me Roxanne explained oh he talked about you all the time and he'd always credit your contributions to our cases but he wouldn't tell you about this for some reason but he wouldn't tell me why Recalling the fact that she called anthony's phone roxanne questioned so wait how and why do you have anthony's phone lucy coldly replied it showed up on my doorstep roxanne then said as if those words were the end of the world she swiftly said meet me behind the blackpole inn tomorrow 21:00 and i'll get you caught up bring the phone then silence lucy then said why it can't be opened hello? Hello?...